Migrants rioting in Rome - WTF

What you are saying makes sense in your identification of both components in "anarcho-tyranny". The reason I find it over the top is that when you state that we are living in "anarcho-tyranny", this is just blatantly exagerated.

- We don't live in anarchy, we globally live under the rule of law, even if unfortunate incidents such as these savages rioting in our cities or the far-left sacking neighborhoods do occur, and even if migrants to tend to get a pass when they commit crime.

- We also don't live in tyranny. The far-left and the far-right are theoretically treated the same way in the eyes of the law, and far-right groups still have freedom of speech. In practice we are witnessing some collusion between the media, international capital, mainstream political parties to give an edge to the far-left against the far-right no question. One would need to be blind not to fuckin notice it because it is everywhere. However, this is still a far cry from "tyranny".

For these reasons I disagree with your post.

I find the notion interesting, though, and it is one of many ways to describe these weird times we live in.

Yeah, obviously I don't mean total anarchy or total tyranny. The term is used more to put into context the dynamic between certain forces in Western societies where some laws and standards are upheld and some aren't. Often times there is a political motive behind the enforcement or lack thereof.

Consider the the situation in Calais. Every now and then a video will hit the net showing Calais migrants trying to break into lorries headed into the UK. They block the road in an attempt to force the trucks to stop and try and pry the doors open and stow away inside. There are literally hundreds of migrants at a time involved in these attempts and they operate with relative impunity. Sometimes they cause the entire road to back up for miles.

In one instance a Polish truck driver swerved his truck towards migrants in the road and although he didn't hit anybody or even leave the road he was quickly identified and fired. If British citizens question the migrant policy or criticize migrant actions, they potentially face hate speech laws and incitement.

In a normal situation, the migrants blocking the road would be identified and arrested for trespassing, obstruction, and property damage, and brought to justice. While law abiding truck drivers who are just trying to do their job and and transport their goods safely, would be protected by law enforcement and concerned citizens would have their issues addressed by government.

^^^That's anarchy.

UK Political Leader Arrested for Quoting Winston Churchill

https://www.thenewamerican.com/worl...leader-arrested-for-quoting-winston-churchill

^^^That's tyranny

Last edited:
Yeah, obviously I don't mean total anarchy or total tyranny. The term is used more to put into context the dynamic between certain forces in Western societies where some laws and standards are upheld and some aren't. Often times there is a political motive behind the enforcement or lack thereof.

Consider the the situation in Calais. Every now and then a video will hit the net showing Calais migrants trying to break into lorries headed into the UK. They block the road in an attempt to force the trucks to stop and try and pry the doors open and stow away inside. There are literally hundreds of migrants at a time involved in these attempts and they operate with relative impunity. Sometimes they cause the entire road to back up for miles.

In one instance a Polish truck driver swerved his truck towards migrants in the road and although he didn't hit anybody or even leave the road he was quickly identified and fired. If British citizens question the migrant policy or criticize migrant actions, they potentially face hate speech laws and incitement.

In a normal situation, the migrants blocking the road would be identified and arrested for trespassing, obstruction, and property damage, and brought to justice. While law abiding truck drivers who are just trying to do their job and and transport their goods safely, would be protected by law enforcement and concerned citizens would have their issues addressed by government.

^^^That's anarchy.

UK Political Leader Arrested for Quoting Winston Churchill

https://www.thenewamerican.com/worl...leader-arrested-for-quoting-winston-churchill

^^^That's tyranny

I agree with pretty much all of your post.

Just a question, in your sig you mention Odin and Indo-Europeans. Do you belong to some sort of group focused on Indo-Europeanism ?

Rioting you say? Antifa you say? Left wing nuttery what? Well, we have an answer for that...

images

images

zBrlCFv.gif

200.gif

One of the most bizarre aspect of our days I find is the de facto collusion between neo-liberal market forces and the progressive social left.

Or Antifa with the Muslim community.

They rejected stuff given to them for free
The sense of entitlement is breathtaking and soo enraging.... the locals give them stuff outta charity and they reject it and ssy theyl destroy unless they are given better shit
Im sorry thats not refugee actions thats a fucking raid! Old style vikingesque raids!

The local italians should pool some cash and get the local mafia guys to pay these ungrateful fucks a vist!

They rejected stuff given to them for free
The sense of entitlement is breathtaking and soo enraging.... the locals give them stuff outta charity and they reject it and ssy theyl destroy unless they are given better shit
Im sorry thats not refugee actions thats a fucking raid! Old style vikingesque raids!

The local italians should pool some cash and get the local mafia guys to pay these ungrateful fucks a vist!

2 things :

first : it's not Viking style. People raided by Viking could not do ANYTHING. In this case there are 100 things that Italy could do with relative ease, if it was not for EU foolishness

second : the mob is actually bringing these people in Italy and profiting from it.

2 things :

first : it's not Viking style. People raided by Viking could not do ANYTHING. In this case there are 100 things that Italy could do with relative ease, if it was not for EU foolishness

second : the mob is actually bringing these people in Italy and profiting from it.
Raiders were fought off

Then italians need to get back to their roman roots and expel the barbarians

I agree with pretty much all of your post.

Just a question, in your sig you mention Odin and Indo-Europeans. Do you belong to some sort of group focused on Indo-Europeanism ?

I do not belong to any group. Although I do believe organization, when properly conducted, is a good way to insulate yourself, your family, and your fellow organizees from bad outcomes and can potentially magnify opportunity for members of the group. I'm much more of an individualist than a collectivist, but an organization of individuals allows them to strengthen their foundation, maintain larger networks, increase potential partners or customer base, aquire more access to capital, better utilize relevant information, develop better educational and employment opportunities for themselves and their children, celebrate, maintain, and preserve their culture in the face of our modern societies, project their political interests and concerns and on and on. To me, that is what civilization is and it's part of our culture as well. Whereas in modern societies we're turning into worker drones isolated from our communities. Look at the Putnam study on the effect of diversity and multiculturalism in communities.

In my reading of mythology I tried to reach logical conclusions out of what I could glean from the information. I'm part Scandinavian and even before that meant anything to me I was always fascinated with Norse Mythology. To me, our ancestors were just as mentally capable as we are, and in some ways more so. There is an oral tradition in Indo-European society as opposed to a written record, so over time I think a lot of history and information was lost to the general public. I don't doubt that somewhere the oral tradition exists in tact in some way or another. But basically, all I have is the eddas.

I look at Odin as a founding father of Indo-European civilization, like a Washington or a Jefferson. Whether or not that is the case, I don't really know, it's just a guess. In the myths, Odin is described as wielding certain weapons, powerful weapons, like Gungnir the magical spear that never misses it's target, or the Magical Bow of Odin that hits ten targets at a time. I don't think our ancestors were stupid, and I have no proof that they had advanced technology, so there must be some other explanation. In the U.S. military, Special Forces/Special Operations is called the tip of the spear, so using that metaphor I figured that Odin's magical spear that never misses it's target was an allusion to a military he commanded. I think our knowledge of Indo-Europeans and their way of life would back this up.

I also don't think our ancestors really believed that planet earth was created out of a dead giant. With modern scientific information you could say that the earth was formed out of the debris from an exploded star, or that the earth was formed when two smaller planets collided. I have no proof that the Indo-Europeans were privy to that information. So I believe Ymir was the name the Indo-Europeans gave to an ancient empire that existed somewhere in Europe, Asia, or the Middle East. When this Empire collapsed they were there to fill the void, lead by a founding father, Odin. And from the bones of that giant, or the infrastructure/remnants of a collapsed empire, Indo-Europeans built their world.

Think of the collapse of Rome. Many different factors lead to Rome's demise. Whereas some would place the cause at the feet of the Germanics, I think they just took advantage of an inevitability. Rome would have collapsed either way and some group or groups would have been there to fill the void. The Germanics just happened to be positioned to do so in Western Europe, and thus you could say that Odin, who was still worshipped by the Germanic people's at the time, built the world (modern Europe) out of the bones of a giant. Although the Roman Catholic church had just as much a hand in building modern Europe as the various Germanic tribes and Kingdoms.

"A spokesman for the Libyan coast guard claimed the NGOs were acting inside Libyan coastal waters in breach of international law. More than 84,000 migrants have landed in Italy this year, and 12,000 in the past few days. The past three years have shown June to September to be when migrants numbers peak.

Libyan coast guard spokesman Ayyoub Qasem accused the NGOs of “encouraging illegal immigrants – who flock to Libya from over 30 African countries – and not worrying at all about Libya’s sovereignty over its territory and its territorial waters.”

He claimed the rescue groups were acting in open violation of Libyan maritime sovereignty, adding that the number of migrants embarking from Libya had risen 20% since last year despite measures designed to reduce the flow. “This is a clear indication that the measures taken to stop or reduce the phenomenon are partly wrong – or rather increase the number of migrants and smugglers,” he said.

Some of the ships operating on behalf of charities are registered in Germany, Spain or Malta, but most of them disembark refugees in southern Italy – one of the causes of political resentment in parts of Italy."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-plan-for-migrant-charities-in-mediterranean

...Nice of these NGO's to offer a free ferry service across the Mediterranean, rather than the obvious and quicker trip to take these people back the few miles to where they left. Italy should start arresting these NGO's for people trafficking when they dock their ships in Italy and seize their boats.

I do not belong to any group. Although I do believe organization, when properly conducted, is a good way to insulate yourself, your family, and your fellow organizees from bad outcomes and can potentially magnify opportunity for members of the group. I'm much more of an individualist than a collectivist, but an organization of individuals allows them to strengthen their foundation, maintain larger networks, increase potential partners or customer base, aquire more access to capital, better utilize relevant information, develop better educational and employment opportunities for themselves and their children, celebrate, maintain, and preserve their culture in the face of our modern societies, project their political interests and concerns and on and on. To me, that is what civilization is and it's part of our culture as well. Whereas in modern societies we're turning into worker drones isolated from our communities. Look at the Putnam study on the effect of diversity and multiculturalism in communities.

In my reading of mythology I tried to reach logical conclusions out of what I could glean from the information. I'm part Scandinavian and even before that meant anything to me I was always fascinated with Norse Mythology. To me, our ancestors were just as mentally capable as we are, and in some ways more so. There is an oral tradition in Indo-European society as opposed to a written record, so over time I think a lot of history and information was lost to the general public. I don't doubt that somewhere the oral tradition exists in tact in some way or another. But basically, all I have is the eddas.

I look at Odin as a founding father of Indo-European civilization, like a Washington or a Jefferson. Whether or not that is the case, I don't really know, it's just a guess. In the myths, Odin is described as wielding certain weapons, powerful weapons, like Gungnir the magical spear that never misses it's target, or the Magical Bow of Odin that hits ten targets at a time. I don't think our ancestors were stupid, and I have no proof that they had advanced technology, so there must be some other explanation. In the U.S. military, Special Forces/Special Operations is called the tip of the spear, so using that metaphor I figured that Odin's magical spear that never misses it's target was an allusion to a military he commanded. I think our knowledge of Indo-Europeans and their way of life would back this up.

I also don't think our ancestors really believed that planet earth was created out of a dead giant. With modern scientific information you could say that the earth was formed out of the debris from an exploded star, or that the earth was formed when two smaller planets collided. I have no proof that the Indo-Europeans were privy to that information. So I believe Ymir was the name the Indo-Europeans gave to an ancient empire that existed somewhere in Europe, Asia, or the Middle East. When this Empire collapsed they were there to fill the void, lead by a founding father, Odin. And from the bones of that giant, or the infrastructure/remnants of a collapsed empire, Indo-Europeans built their world.

Think of the collapse of Rome. Many different factors lead to Rome's demise. Whereas some would place the cause at the feet of the Germanics, I think they just took advantage of an inevitability. Rome would have collapsed either way and some group or groups would have been there to fill the void. The Germanics just happened to be positioned to do so in Western Europe, and thus you could say that Odin, who was still worshipped by the Germanic people's at the time, built the world (modern Europe) out of the bones of a giant. Although the Roman Catholic church had just as much a hand in building modern Europe as the various Germanic tribes and Kingdoms.

Thanks for taking the time to write that.

What I have to point out though is that if Odin is the founder of Indo-European civilisation, that would place him approximately around 3,000 BC. It also makes sense that he us carrying a metal weapon, as the Indo Europeans introduced the bronze age in Europe (their superior warfare included the mastery of bronze weapons which is the main reason why they wrecked everyone and prevailed).

It would not place him around 400 AD, the time of the Germanic invasions. The Latins/Romans were Indo-EUropeans too.

"A spokesman for the Libyan coast guard claimed the NGOs were acting inside Libyan coastal waters in breach of international law. More than 84,000 migrants have landed in Italy this year, and 12,000 in the past few days. The past three years have shown June to September to be when migrants numbers peak.

Libyan coast guard spokesman Ayyoub Qasem accused the NGOs of “encouraging illegal immigrants – who flock to Libya from over 30 African countries – and not worrying at all about Libya’s sovereignty over its territory and its territorial waters.”

He claimed the rescue groups were acting in open violation of Libyan maritime sovereignty, adding that the number of migrants embarking from Libya had risen 20% since last year despite measures designed to reduce the flow. “This is a clear indication that the measures taken to stop or reduce the phenomenon are partly wrong – or rather increase the number of migrants and smugglers,” he said.

Some of the ships operating on behalf of charities are registered in Germany, Spain or Malta, but most of them disembark refugees in southern Italy – one of the causes of political resentment in parts of Italy."
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...s-plan-for-migrant-charities-in-mediterranean

...Nice of these NGO's to offer a free ferry service across the Mediterranean, rather than the obvious and quicker trip to take these people back the few miles to where they left. Italy should start arresting these NGO's for people trafficking when they dock their ships in Italy and seize their boats.

Fucking leftists commiting crimes again in the name of diversity or I don't know which bullshit ideal.

Kind of the same as the whole #punchanazi or I don't know what the fuck these assholes are doing these days. First of all, who are they to decide who is a nazi and who is not. Second, how could anyone find it acceptable that a group places himself above the law by commiting violence?

It really infuriates me that such behaviour is not condemned firmly (and it isn't) by our elites. The left has really discredited itself in my eyes in the last two years.

Fucking leftists commiting crimes again in the name of diversity or I don't know which bullshit ideal.

Kind of the same as the whole #punchanazi or I don't know what the fuck these assholes are doing these days. First of all, who are they to decide who is a nazi and who is not. Second, how could anyone find it acceptable that a group places himself above the law by commiting violence?

It really infuriates me that such behaviour is not condemned firmly (and it isn't) by our elites. The left has really discredited itself in my eyes in the last two years.

"The left has really discredited itself in my eyes in the last two years"

As someone who is a 'leftist' I agree with this. The left have becme their own worst enemy.

The undead don't care. They're either in denial and think every news article and video is right wing propaganda or are supporting diversification and multiculturalism out of spite.

"The left has really discredited itself in my eyes in the last two years"

As someone who is a 'leftist' I agree with this. The left have becme their own worst enemy.

I used to be a leftist as well, and be pro-immigration.

What started it for me was the refugee crisis in Germany in 2015. Weren't we even going to have a debate about this? No we were not. Then came the witchhunt for racists in the media, or anyone who dared to ask questions. Then Trudeau, BLM, the demagogy surrounding the Brexit, the way the whole world colluded against Trump, the way Macron was just handed power just like that and like Le Pen didn't have a chance. Now all the hate speech legislation, the antifa, etc.

We are fed so much bullshit on a daily basis.

Thanks for taking the time to write that.

What I have to point out though is that if Odin is the founder of Indo-European civilisation, that would place him approximately around 3,000 BC. It also makes sense that he us carrying a metal weapon, as the Indo Europeans introduced the bronze age in Europe (their superior warfare included the mastery of bronze weapons which is the main reason why they wrecked everyone and prevailed).

It would not place him around 400 AD, the time of the Germanic invasions. The Latins/Romans were Indo-EUropeans too.

I'm not placing Odin at the collapse of the Roman Empire. I'm placing him more like 4000-4500 years ago. The point I made about Rome was to give context. Just like the Germanic people's were there to fill the void of the Roman Empire's collapse, the Indo-Europeans were there to fill the void of a previous empires collapse, lead by Wodanaz. In saying Odin founded Europe, I was saying that the Germanics considered Odin their supreme deity, so in a sense they were channelling the spirit and memory of Odin. As most Europeans already spoke Indo-European languages, they had already been part of the Indo-European culture, and thus were descendants of the world that Odin built out of Ymir.

Originally in Indo-European society, Wodanaz was the supreme deity. In the pre-migration age Germanic tribes, Tyr was the supreme deity, the God Tyr is displaced by Odin once again in the migration age. Tyr is the God of law and order. When the Germanic people were more settled they valued law and order. As they became displaced by Eurasian tribes and saw the rise of the Roman Empire, they more valued the qualities embodied by "The Wanderer" and Odin became supreme deity again.

I don't believe Odin or Tyr are gods. I think they are founding fathers, and I don't think they worshipped themselves. Odin was a leader that helped build the Indo-European world and Tyr, who was God of the Thing, was the leader that founded the Thing, which is the Germanic governing assembly. My own personal opinion is that classifying Odin and Tyr as gods is either a corruption, something like an exaggeration over time, a way to express reverence by later generations, or confusion in an oral society.

I have a book called Saxons, Viking, and Celts: The Genetic Roots of Britain and Ireland and the author Bryan Sykes classifies Wodan, the Anglo-Saxon name for Odin, as a paternal clan that contributes to the genetic stock of Britain, Ireland, Scandinavia, the Orkney's, the Shetlands, and the Foroe Islands. So theories abound.

Having metal definitely gives one an advantage but it is hardly a weapon that never misses it's target. Whereas an entire elite military wielding metal weapons could be looked at as a metaphor for a magical spear, which is what I believe. Odin also has Sleipnir the eight legged horse. This could be an allusion to the pastoral horseback nature of the Indo-Europeans and in line with your understanding.

The sack of Rome, and the entire context surrounding it, is not at all analogous to Islamic Jihad, or the political hysteria that allows Islam to be propagated within civil society....

Know your fucking history
giphy.webp

He's thinking of the eastern romans, who were literally wiped out by Islamists.

Sad to see Europe so invaded. Islamists have long waged their war of conquest on the west, their armies like hordes of orcs from lotr.
Now to be let in unchecked, what a tragedy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna

He's thinking of the eastern romans, who were literally wiped out by Islamists.

Sad to see Europe so invaded. Islamists have long waged their war of conquest on the west, their armies like hordes of orcs from lotr.
Now to be let in unchecked, what a tragedy.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Tours

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fall_of_Constantinople

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Vienna
Recently read a couple of books about the fall of Constantinople as well as the subsequent followup fighting throughout the Mediterranean. Fascinating stuff, the Siege of Malta in particular was absolutely insane.

Not sure if you'd have interest, just look up author Roger Crowley on Amazon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back