Migrant to a German woman: Call the police baby, the police is my friend

jantar

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This is a testimony of a German woman. She's waiting for a train and a than a man with a darker complexion starts talking to her in english telling her she's sexy and he wants to talk her. She says she doesn't want to talk to him and threatens to call the police if he doesn't back off. He then says: "Call the police baby, the police is my friend."

Parts of the video are in english and there's an actual recording of the guy talking halfway through the video.

This would be funny if it wasn't a sad reality. These punks know the police can't touch them.

Progressives won't care, I've been telling them how wrong they are for years and they just keep on going.

He is just harassing her, possibly sexually harrrasing.

This is an indication of assimilation, cultural norms of their host countries typically mandate raping or beating unaccompanied women.

He is just harassing her, possibly sexually harrrasing.

This is an indication of assimilation, cultural norms of their host countries typically mandate raping or beating unaccompanied women.

Agreed.

I think this is being misinterpreted as well.

That sounds like something a charmer would say to rejection. He's just rolling with the punches and trying to get some the good old fashioned way.

He should have asked her if she wanted to sample some prime imported doner kebab knowwhatImean...

He's harassing her, but I certainly wouldn't put much stock in him saying the police is his friend. One would have to be extremely gullible just to believe anything someone says (although I guess in this case some want it to be true, and therefor believe it).

This is getting out of mein kampfort zone.

Back