International Migrant caravan demands Trump 50,000 dollars for every member in order to return back to Honduras.

Yeah sure, they will definitely pay them that money and then wait for the other million caravans wanting the same thing to show up. Fucking unbelievable!

im gonna go join the caravan to get dat blackmail caravan money

Hey, fuck that. I am a U.S. citizen born and raised and a military vet if ANYONE is getting 50k for just existing i better be at the front of the line! Oh and you have 72 hours to deposit it into my bank account.

This sounds like something trump would do, oh yea? well pay me to go back! hah!

So one guy with a mic is the whole caravan?
Moron

Its one of the leaders people are following, you also said it was false wich isnt so you are the Moron..

Im only posting what happened, the guys went and asked 50,000 dollars, they already tried a massive breaktrought once (wich was not supposed to happen with these refugees remember), if you dont like those things complain to them.

You can see video of them marching to the US consulate, clearly it was more than one guy ,everithing is documented.

Last edited:
I doubt that claim, given Trump would be acting like animal from the muppets on live television creaming about it.

Its because the article doesnt claim that, basically no one really knows were they are.

"The group of unaccounted migrants, about 3,500 are presumed to have either crossed illegally into the United States, moved to other Mexican border cities, or simply fallen through the cracks."

Most likely they just separated from the crazy leaders of the caravan to try to cross on their own or moved to other ports of entry were their asylum request will not be queued behind 6000 solicits or security is more relaxed (lots of them have family members in the USA that can lend money to support them).

That's hilarious. What happened to the poor, hard working migrants who just wanted a better life in the United States? Who didn't want a free ride, just wanted to work and earn a living?

Now they want the American taxpayer to give them free money to not invade their country. LMAO. Love to see how open border libs are justifying this...

Back