International Migrant caravan demands Trump 50,000 dollars for every member in order to return back to Honduras.

We should bring back those flaming catapults to deal with these assholes.

We are really missing out on some good people in that group - the left

tenor.gif

If I were Trump, I’d make a video of myself just laughing my ass off then send it as my response.

These motherfuckers came here on their own accord, despite being repeatedly warned by the US that they won't be accepted into the country. The only thing these idiots deserve is the garbage they litter around shoved right back down their throats and up their other orifice. I drive by the "refugee" camp in the baseball field almost every day on my way to the gym, and I'm disgusted by the squalor in which they live and their lack of manners and gratefulness to the Mexican hosts who graciously provided them hospitality and food.

If they're going to get pissy about not receiving the 50,000 dollars and decide to storm the border again, here's what the US can do: pump their worthless ass with cheap lead. And do watch out for the scumbag "mothers" who use their babies as human shields.

We should round up everyone who has a connection to these caravans, from the globalists down to their foolhardy supporters and academics, and beat them within an inch of their lives. Then incarcerate them. Then force them to use their resources to help people who don't like them.

Put them all on a makeshift boat and send them to Cuba for payback of the Bay of Pigs.
We'll call this operation: Bay of Sheep

I don't think they're even using that argument or the "do jobs Americans won't do" one. I think it's just " They exist and want your stuff so give it to them".

Absolutely. All I see on social media are people saying US owes it to Mexico and South America to let more people in.

This is why we can’t have nice things

3,500 already illegally crossed? But the wall isn't needed?

Madness.
Indeed, at the end of the day we still lost taking those in. Pyrrhic victory.

So the joke is still on us. The wall is needed, because they have shown a percent will get in if they bullrush. Hopefully they all get caught and deported.

Loool good luck with that $50k. You're Tijuana's problem now.

Since Nike is so high on false victims, they should send them all new kicks for their walk back.

Back