International Migrant caravan demands Trump 50,000 dollars for every member in order to return back to Honduras.

armbarforhire

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
https://www.sandiegouniontribune.co...nia/sd-me-migrant-demands-12122018-story.html

https://vaaju.com/mexicoeng/migrants-demand-50000-dollars-to-return-to-their-country/

"Two groups of Central American migrants made separate marches on the U.S. Consulate in Tijuana Tuesday, demanding that they be processed through the asylum system more quickly and in greater numbers, that deportations be halted and that President Trump either let them into the country or pay them $50,000 each to go home.

On the one-month anniversary of their arrival into Tijuana, caravan members are pressing the United States to take action but they are dwindling in numbers since more than 6,000 first arrived to the city’s shelters.

Approximately 700 have voluntarily returned to their country of origin, 300 have been deported, and 2,500 have applied for humanitarian visas in Mexico, according to Xochtil Castillo, a caravan member who met with Mexican officials Tuesday. The group of unaccounted migrants, about 3,500 are presumed to have either crossed illegally into the United States, moved to other Mexican border cities, or simply fallen through the cracks.

Mexico’s National Institution of Migration did not respond to a request to verify those numbers Tuesday.

The first group demanding action, numbering about 100, arrived at the U.S. Consulate at about 11 am Tuesday. The migrants said they were asking that the Trump Administration pay them $50,000 each or allow them into the U.S.

When asked how the group came up with the $50,000 figure, organizer Alfonso Guerrero Ulloa of Honduras, said they chose that number as a group.

“It may seem like a lot of money to you,” Ulloa said. “But it is a small sum compared to everything the United States has stolen from Honduras.”

The group’s letter criticized American intervention in Central America. They gave the U.S. Consulate 72 hours to respond. They said they had not decided what to do if their demands were not met.

“I don’t know, we will decide as a group,” Ulloa said.

The second letter, delivered around 1:20 p.m., came from a separate group of caravan members asking for the U.S. to speed up the asylum process. Specifically, the group asked U.S. immigration officials to admit up to 300 asylum seekers at the San Ysidro Port of Entry each day.

Currently, officials admit between 40 and 100 asylum seekers. The group of migrants say the slow pace violates American and international laws that call for an immediate process, and places vulnerable migrants at risk.

Their letter also asked the U.S. to remove Orlando Hernandez from office.Orlando Hernandez is the president of Honduras

Getting $55,000 for each of the caravan members, Ulloa said, might allow them to go back home and start a small business.

Ulloa claims he was falsely accused of attacking a Chinese restaurant in Honduras in 1987. He has been living outside Honduras for 30 years, according to an online petition he wrote asking the U.S. government to exonerate him.
"

2063843.jpg

This is blackmail. We should not negotiate with criminals.

The migrants said they were asking that the Trump Administration pay them $50,000 each or allow them into the U.S.
I don't even know what to say. It's too pathetic to make fun of.

Sad. Either way they're not legit asylum claimants like the MSM likes to portray them as.

$50k or a 20cent 9mm round for each of them?

We know the left loves to lecture Trump on economics.

NOOOPE....How about choice C: we give you nothing and you go back to Honduras....

3,500 already illegally crossed? But the wall isn't needed?

Madness.

But on a blonde wig and stuff your shirt, and Individual-1 would pay you

Hahahahha, I'm on the edge of my seat to see what repercussions are when their demand isn't met

What right do they have to demand anything from the US?

You better let us in..... or we'll do something!!!

What will you do?

I don't know, but it will be something

If we instead offer $1000 for each and every migrant head, the cartel will deal with this for us. Not saying we should.

Back