Mighty mouse's plan to beat Brock lesnar?

The main reason you don't see it is because of Athletic Commissions. MMA was originally open weight and a 175 lb Royce Gracie was a consistent winner and champion. Don't do this to yourself, you are arguing based on false pride. You may have convinced your nerd friends that you are tough and therefore know what you are talking about just because you are heaver than them and can eat more wings at the bar, but I'm actually an athletic 200 pounder so your baseless chatter isn't going to fool me out of years of actual knowledge.

And why don't the Athletic Commissions allow it? Answering that question (it's rhetorical, btw) will prove exactly why your point of view has no merit.

You've missed my point entirely; It isn't that I'm a "tough guy", it's that DJ is just so much smaller than me that even I, with absolutely no professional training in combat, could whoop him, so imagine what an actual pro fighter the size of Brock Lesnar would do to him.

giant-cannon.jpg

Never watched TMZ sports before, but my 12 year old daughter (who wants to be a karfatassian when she grows up btw) made me stop and watch it because she thought it was the regular TMZ

The show is horrid as well as being beyond all reprehension and i recommend that all sherdoggers boycott it in whatever manner possible....

beyond that though I did come away from watching this "painful death of a reasonable and mature society zeitgeist in a nutshell" tv show
with one scoop relevant to the heavies

<mma4>

Discuss.....
(Preferably before my daughter demands I stop hogging all the bandwidth so she can read tigerbeat and French vogue or whatever teens do while on the onlines)

Inb4 "If you don't think MM can beat Lesnar your not a real MMA fan"

And why don't the Athletic Commissions allow it? Answering that question (it's rhetorical, btw) will prove exactly why your point of view has no merit.

You've missed my point entirely; It isn't that I'm a "tough guy", it's that DJ is just so much smaller than me that even I, with absolutely no professional training in combat, could whoop him, so imagine what an actual pro fighter the size of Brock Lesnar would do to him.
It doesn't need to be a rhetorical question. The reason they don't typically allow it is because of money. Athletic commissions are in place to less for safety and more to position sports to be digestible by larger audiences for the purpose of revenue generation.
As for your comment about being too big for DJ to beat, I would put money on him not only easily embarrassing you, but doing so without you landing so much as a single clean strike on him and definitely not being able to clinch with him. Now I say this as an athlete, but since my sports are running and football I would expect him to wipe the floor with me just the same. The only difference is I would walk away less humiliated because I wouldn't have been telling people he could never beat me.

There is really no need for you to respond because it's clear to me and I'm sure everyone reading what you are saying, that you have no idea what you are talking about. The fact that you think size wins fights says it all. Since me saying it is of no value to you go to 3:11 of the video below and listen from there.

I think he means he has to have a shotgun and he would be able to defeat him by shooting him in the liver.

It doesn't need to be a rhetorical question. The reason they don't typically allow it is because of money. Athletic commissions are in place to less for safety and more to position sports to be digestible by larger audiences for the purpose of revenue generation.
As for your comment about being too big for DJ to beat, I would put money on him not only easily embarrassing you, but doing so without you landing so much as a single clean strike on him and definitely not being able to clinch with him. Now I say this as an athlete, but since my sports are running and football I would expect him to wipe the floor with me just the same. The only difference is I would walk away less humiliated because I wouldn't have been telling people he could never beat me.

There is really no need for you to respond because it's clear to me and I'm sure everyone reading what you are saying, that you have no idea what you are talking about. The fact that you think size wins fights says it all. Since me saying it is of no value to you go to 3:11 of the video below and listen from there.

How do athletic commissions being in place "less for safety and more to position sports to be digestible by larger audiences for the purpose of revenue generation" have anything to do with why they won't allow smaller men to fight much bigger men? Answer: It doesn't. They don't allow it because at least 99.9% of the time, the bigger man wins. Plus, the hits that a much larger man lands will inflict more damage to the little man's body, which creates a bigger risk of injury.

And I never said size alone wins fight, I said when there's a large enough size disparity, it's just too difficult to overcome.

DJ couldn't even beat me (I'm over 200 pounds, too big for him), there's no way he beats up a genetic freak and human gorilla like Brock Lesnar.

I would normally assume he's joking/trolling here, but the egos of many fighters and athletes is so delusional that you can't always tell for sure.
You think you can beat up a MMA champion?

<36>

The fastest man in the world is 6'5 and over 200 pounds, not some "fast" 5'2.

Even in ping pong- eye to hand coordination- Ma Long is 5'9 and 154lbs, Fan Zhendong is 5'8 and 170lbs. Women's best is 5'7 & 135 pounds. And we're talking no contact and Asians here.

I respect the little guys that can make it in open weight sports, but those looking good competing in their special division, they're just putting on a show.

One that's as small as a middle school kid? Sure.
I'd enjoy watching you try. MM seems like a good dude so he'd probably go easy on you, but watching you tap out in 30 seconds would be fun

Back