Mighty Mouse sparring with girls on UFC Countdown!?

VERBAL-FEDOR

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
And the girl was landing some nice combos on MM.

P4P best fighter?? Should only include fighters that weigh more than your average 13 year old.

Good luck to Ralph Borge or whoever is fighting MM.

If your 13 yr old walks around at 155 then you need to get them on a diet!

Ralph Borge

Screen-Shot-2014-09-22-at-12-46-07.jpg

You never sparred before? I've sparred with plenty of girls that can hang with the boys. Remember sparrings not 100% with your killer instinct turned on. Many bjj practitioners roll with females on a regular basis..

You never sparred before? I've sparred with plenty of girls that can hang with the boys. Remember sparrings not 100% with your killer instinct turned on. Many bjj practitioners roll with females on a regular basis..
Exactly. You can see the guy is a newb when he says something stupid like that "Oh look, x fighter was sparring with a girl and ate some shots, he´s not that good".....

Like, "wow, really?????" <TheWire1>

Yes TS because fighters don't hold back and try to match their opponents to give them a good work out?

You were not the brightest in the class were you?

Exactly. You can see the guy is a newb when he says something stupid like that "Oh look, x fighter was sparring with a girl and ate some shots, he´s not that good".....

No respect for the game, usually I don't bite at these sort of posts but I'm drunk asf soo yolo haha

Hell, Rumble sparred with that one 6'6' chick, and he was giving her a decent licking, nothing major, but still, he was going at least 60ish%.

TS has never been in a gym before

Last edited:
Hell, Rumble sparred with that one 6'6' chick, and he was giving her a decent licking, nothing major, but still, he was going at least 60ish%.
Not the same chick from the yoga mat incident? Rumble 60% no lady deserves unless you do yoga in rumbles way then I understand.

If your 13 yr old walks around at 155 then you need to get them on a diet!

lol I was just going to say the same thing
TS should add "American" 13 years old

P4P best fighter?? Should only include fighters that weigh more than your average 13 year old.

Holly spars with Jon jones Gatta spar with the best how else can a girl improve

TS, we know we could take a lot of girls in FIGHTS, but ain't no shame in anyone landing a good combo on you in sparring. In fact, one should be encouraging and hope less experienced people in your gym are getting better because of your willingness to help.

Just like when Jones used to spar alot with Holly...she would land on him all the time...it's sparring...jon was probably going 20%, while holly was going 90%. landing in sparring, with head gear, is not the same as landing in a fight...

lol I was just going to say the same thing
TS should add "American" 13 years old

go out sometime...the average american chicks are fat pigs...the only skinny ones are real young ones...once they hit puberty then all start to put on weight, cause of the horrendous diet they're on...all that mcdonalds and kfc will do that..

You’re obviously a basement dweller. I’ve sparred with females. I’ve even been submitted by a 115lb female.

Girls go as hard as men.

Male fighters tend to go easier on women in sparring. It's nothing new. You realize Mighty Mouse would literally kill her if he was actually trying?

Should have beaten the girl up to prove some point to the regular shertard.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back