Mighty Mouse Shreds Ronda. Grow the F**k Up

“You look at Ronda Rousey. You got your ass beat, grow the f—k up. It happens. It's mixed martial arts. I don't want to be like that. If I lose, I'll be like, I lost. Everybody f---ing loses. It's part of the sport. Grow up. Look, Ronda, you lost two f---ing fights in a row, and you made more f---ing money than the women's roster.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/17/1...onda-rousey-you-got-your-ass-beat-grow-up-mma
I am a Ronda fan, .... and I think .....he is ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!

In another thread on the front page of the heavies no less than ten people said Conor never takes risks. How does DJ not get shit on for not going up and fighting? DJ complains about money and then RUNS from any challenge above SEVENTH GRADE weight.

Maybe when DJ gets 100x the fans like Conor, he'll have 100x the haters also.

Arlovski definitely lost it. When he beat Tim Sylvia he was an unstoppable animal. Nobody gave Sylvia a chance in the rematch. AA has never regained form. Hit and miss. And Overeem was literally running away from the guy in his last fight. Not the best example either.

You would think a "not just a once in a lifetime athlete, a once ever" fighter like Ronda could easily come back from two losses. But I guess it takes a lot of energy to be a rockstar, too much energy to make a comeback after two devastating losses.

What is Shogun back to though? Jones ruined him. Out of title contention since. Went from champion to no hope of being champion again.

You asked if anybody for their game back. Well three wins and maybe one win and or injury from a title shot as top 5 LHW.

You asked if anybody for their game back. Well three wins and maybe one win and or injury from a title shot as top 5 LHW.

Fair point. And I do agree with Mighty Mouse's assessment but that is common knowledge on this forum. Ronda is gone now. Now I gotta direct my hate towards mighty mouse. If anybody but mighty mouse said this I would support them. lol He is the new Ronda to me.

So says the wannabe P4P until Dillishaw challenges him!lmao

I thought losing was nothing to be afraid of Mighty Duck!?!?!??
<YeahOKJen>

Of all the champs in UFC history, I'm pretty sure DJ is one of the most humble ones ever. Don't think he'll have the same issue Ronda did.

TJ should drop down to 125 and win a fight first if he wants a crack at him then.

Yeah.. no. He doesn't have to win shit and we all know it. TJ is far superior to any of MM opponents other than Cruz which MM lost to and then ran for the hills. There's a reason MM doesn't fight any of the top5 guys at 135, it's because he would lose.

"Grow up, everyone loses, it's nit the end of the world, move on."

Then proceeds to duck the hard fight so he wouldn't lose

MM, talking out not caring about losing (while he ducks TJ) and bitching about making less money at the same time.

He's salty about how much more money Ronda made than he ever will, but ultimately he's right.

Back