Mighty Mouse Shreds Ronda. Grow the F**k Up

Finally dude realized that he need to talk shit about Ronda to boost his popularity with the hardcore fans. Watch his next PPV do 300k buys now.

<33>

Good advice. Ferttitas should have buried Edmond in the desert 4 years ago and got her in a real camp. She would have been better and could handle adversity.

A guy that calls himself mighty mouse is telling somebody to grow up lol

Ole baby man ass boy

DJ has got to be the most classless champion. Curses obscenely in every interview because he thinks it makes him look cool and isn't secure or intelligent enough to express himself without cursing. Acts like he didn't cop Conor's style like everybody else, but funny how he started cursing after Conor came on the scene.

Could say the same thing to you MM, bloody boring midget.

Wise words from Mighty Mouse, hopefully that #DNB takes notice of the wisdom of a true champion. Then again looking at the size of Rotunda lately perhaps she doesn't need to grow any more.

“You look at Ronda Rousey. You got your ass beat, grow the f—k up. It happens. It's mixed martial arts. I don't want to be like that. If I lose, I'll be like, I lost. Everybody f---ing loses. It's part of the sport. Grow up. Look, Ronda, you lost two f---ing fights in a row, and you made more f---ing money than the women's roster.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/17/1...onda-rousey-you-got-your-ass-beat-grow-up-mma

I loathe Ronda, but feel like Demetrius is just saying this to be controversial. If you want to sell PPV's and earn more money through trash talk, at least gear it towards someone in your division that you can actually fight... not some over-hyped, under-skilled fighter in the women's division who is retired. Not a good look.

Is pretty hard to came back from 2 brutal KO in a row. Can anyone here remember any male fighters coming back to form after 2 brutal KO's in a row ?

well, she apparently never came back from the first.

hmm sounds like the Dillashaw fight is getting closer

A few months ago this thread would have exploded and reached its limit within a couple of hours. Is this a sign of just how much Ronda's media manufactured popularity has declined?

I don't think DJ is in any position to tell anyone to grow.

Agree with what he said. But can't help to laugh at a child size man, who plays video games all day, telling anybody to grow up.

Andrei Arlovski bruh? Alistair Overeem bruh?

Bruh?

Arlovski definitely lost it. When he beat Tim Sylvia he was an unstoppable animal. Nobody gave Sylvia a chance in the rematch. AA has never regained form. Hit and miss. And Overeem was literally running away from the guy in his last fight. Not the best example either.

Imagine complaining that MM never hypes anything up and is too respectful, then complaining when he starts going a little heel.

Never change sherdog.

I just wish MM would fight TJ.

Its a fight of his I would actually tune in to.

Last edited:
Back