Mighty Mouse Shreds Ronda. Grow the F**k Up

CTYankee

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
“You look at Ronda Rousey. You got your ass beat, grow the f—k up. It happens. It's mixed martial arts. I don't want to be like that. If I lose, I'll be like, I lost. Everybody f---ing loses. It's part of the sport. Grow up. Look, Ronda, you lost two f---ing fights in a row, and you made more f---ing money than the women's roster.

http://www.mmamania.com/2017/5/17/1...onda-rousey-you-got-your-ass-beat-grow-up-mma

Mighty Mouse is insecure because his wallet his smaller than he is

I hope MM goes full on heel. It seemed to have worked for Bones.

Funny to see Mighty Mouse of all people, telling others to grow.

I hope MM goes full on heel. It seemed to have worked for Bones.
I'm starting to like him even more. Calling it how it is. He's tired of being the company man without getting compensated or respect for it.

{<RR}

ronda.gif

Haa you little rascal(no pun). This manlet knows exactly how to tug at our hearts to get some more fans. No not even Ronda-bashing will work MM sorry.

Insert overly cliché joke about MM's height.

Is that shit still funny?

he shouldnt talk this kinda shit ronda could really stomp his ass in person

Mighty Mouse is insecure because his wallet his smaller than he is

Think it would've been funnier if you'd said he's insecure because his wallet is bigger than he is. Most people's wallets are smaller than they are? But because MM is abnormally small as compared to the average western male and he earns a lot of money, this would've worked better that way round as a humerous comment. Sorry to correct your joke, but feel that had to be said.

Ronda's response "who's this middle school kid?"

"One of the best p4p fighters on the world", would be his response, "sorry you never quite reached that station."

Ronda would dump MM on his head.

Doubtful. Remember when Ronda came up against a real striker? It was not pretty.

Back