Mighty Mouse Is Better Than Jon Jones (Proof Inside)

The conversation leaned towards DJ at 197. Where Jones struggled vs. OSP, and DJ put on a Anderson Silva'esque clinic vs. Cejudo. It looked like DJ improved too much while Jones fell behind.

Now that Jones is back and had a great performance over Cormier we'll see. The Gus rematch will likely give a clear answer.

Cardio - Mighty Mouse
Boxing - Mighty Mouse
Speed - Mighty Mouse
Fight IQ - Mighty Mouse
TDD - Jon Jones

Kicking - Jon Jones
Wrestling - Jon Jones
Power - Even
Diversity - Even
BJJ - Even
Durability - Even
Adaptability - Even
Chin - Even

As you can see from this scientific assessment, they're both fairly even, but Mighty Mouse slightly edges him.

Chin is even? Cmon, be impartial.

MM got dropped by Tim fucking Elliott.

Durability? How can they be even when MM never had to go through a war like Jon did because Jon fights way better fighters. We have no proof that Mighty Mouse could endure a war like Jones/Gus.

Jones is better and if they were the same size, Jones would beat him.

Reflexes

giphy.gif

if MM has the pound for pound best reflexes, coordination, alacrity , agility, etc... then why does he get his ass kicked by 12 year olds online on his twitch stream all the time? Shouldn't those pound for pound swiftest skills transfer over into everything he does? All those games he's getting jobber stomped in by 12 year olds are using the exact same brain functions as fighting. Even my old ass would out hit scan him 6 to 1. If he was truly pound for pound the best then he would be grandmaster challenger rank 1 in every damn thing he does n not just MMA, yet he is a silver tier player or maybe low gold at best... which can only mean that he is Not the pound for pound anything. He's nothing more than the best guy of a jobber division.
His career combined global KDR is most certainly in the negative. You can't go around calling yourself the pound for pound most skillful person on earth after you just got jobber stomped by a 12 year old(50 year olds too) in Cod recycled warfare. I'm sorry you just can't. N the 1 time i saw him doing a moba he was using Auto cam follow, no quick cast, and i didnt see a single red X on the ground which means he isn't stutter stepping. These are straight up bronze 5 mechanics we're talkin here.

Last edited:
Please show me a video of MM's vicious GnP, show me MM actually breaking someone's face on multiple occasions (broken bones) show me MM submitting a world champion with standing strikes, show me MM choke out a world champion standing up...
You're naming all specific things Jones has done, and even then DJ has dabbled in it.
I mean even his last fight...
giphy.gif

DJ Reis.png

if MM has the pound for pound best reflexes, coordination, alacrity , agility, etc... then why does he get his ass kicked by 12 year olds online on his twitch stream all the time?

This here is the real question.

John Moraga
Ali Bagautinov
Chris Cariaso
Tim Elliott
Kyoji Horiguchi
Wilson Reis

That's why Jones > MM.

I'm a MM fan as well, but in reality other than Benavidez and maybe Dodson and Cejudo, he's only fought journeymen at FLW.

Jones has ran through a gauntlet of Legends and/or HOF'ers.

John Moraga
Ali Bagautinov
Chris Cariaso
Tim Elliott
Kyoji Horiguchi
Wilson Reis

That's why Jones > MM.

I'm a MM fan as well, but in reality other than Benavidez and maybe Dodson and Cejudo, he's only fought journeymen at FLW.

Jones has ran through a gauntlet of Legends and/or HOF'ers.

This is not a resume thread. Next.

if MM has the pound for pound best reflexes, coordination, alacrity , agility, etc... then why does he get his ass kicked by 12 year olds online on his twitch stream all the time? Shouldn't those pound for pound swiftest skills transfer over into everything he does? All those games he's getting jobber stomped in by 12 year olds are using the exact same brain functions as fighting. Even my old ass would out hit scan him 6 to 1. If he was truly pound for pound the best then he would be grandmaster challenger rank 1 in every damn thing he does n not just MMA, yet he is a silver tier player or maybe low gold at best... which can only mean that he is Not the pound for pound anything. He's nothing more than the best guy of a jobber division.
His career combined global KDR is most certainly in the negative. You can't go around calling yourself the pound for pound most skillful person on earth after you just got jobber stomped by a 12 year old(50 year olds too) in Cod recycled warfare. I'm sorry you just can't.
<{clintugh}>

Cardio - Mighty Mouse
Boxing - Mighty Mouse
Speed - Mighty Mouse
Fight IQ - Mighty Mouse
TDD - Jon Jones

Kicking - Jon Jones
Wrestling - Jon Jones
Power - Even
Diversity - Even
BJJ - Even
Durability - Even
Adaptability - Even
Chin - Even

As you can see from this scientific assessment, they're both fairly even, but Mighty Mouse slightly edges him.

jones has more diversity, he throws flying knees, spinning elbows and has finishes by more different techniques

jones has better bjj considering that mccall, torres and elliot have won exchanges with him on the ground. jones has never gotten the worse of an exchange on the ground

jones is more durable/better chin in that hes never been rocked but mighty mouse has

adaptability and fight iq are pretty much the same thing

Are forgetting that Conor McGregor is the best ever and would starch both these bums inside a minute?

jones has more diversity, he throws flying knees, spinning elbows and has finishes by more different techniques

jones has better bjj considering that mccall, torres and elliot have won exchanges with him on the ground. jones has never gotten the worse of an exchange on the ground

jones is more durable/better chin in that hes never been rocked but mighty mouse has

adaptability and fight iq are pretty much the same thing

Lol. I don't think you got a single point right. I'm considering debunking each one. I'll get back to you. Until then...

demetrious-johnson-ufc-174.jpg

Back