Mighty Mouse Is Better Than Jon Jones (Proof Inside)

What fight did Jon Jones demonstrate his superior power?
Please show me a video of MM's vicious GnP, show me MM actually breaking someone's face on multiple occasions (broken bones) show me MM submitting a world champion with standing strikes, show me MM choke out a world champion standing up...

Please show me a video of MM's vicious GnP, show me MM actually breaking someone's face on multiple occasions (broken bones) show me MM submitting a world champion with standing strikes, show me MM choke out a world champion standing up...

Show me Jones knocking out someone cold with a single punch.

giphy.gif

It's easy to have decent chin as Flyweight...

Cardio - Mighty Mouse
Boxing - Mighty Mouse
Speed - Mighty Mouse
Fight IQ - Mighty Mouse
TDD - Jon Jones

Kicking - Jon Jones
Wrestling - Jon Jones
Power - Even
Diversity - Even
BJJ - Even
Durability - Even
Adaptability - Even
Chin - Even

As you can see from this scientific assessment, they're both fairly even, but Mighty Mouse slightly edges him.
Put him in front of Jones let's see if Jones will shrink 10 inches of height and 100 pounds of muscle to appease this 'coolidge' lads fantasies about MM.
P4P is bullshit and more than likely even bang average fighters at 145 and above like lobov would put MM out in 2 rounds so post this p4p shit somewhere else because MM losers to more than half the UFC roster.

Cardio - Mighty Mouse
Boxing - Mighty Mouse
Speed - Mighty Mouse
Fight IQ - Mighty Mouse
TDD - Jon Jones

Kicking - Jon Jones
Wrestling - Jon Jones
Power - Even
Diversity - Even
BJJ - Even
Durability - Even
Adaptability - Even
Chin - Even

As you can see from this scientific assessment, they're both fairly even, but Mighty Mouse slightly edges him.

Ban this unemployed troll already.

Cardio - Mighty Mouse
Boxing - Mighty Mouse
Speed - Mighty Mouse
Fight IQ - Mighty Mouse
TDD - Jon Jones

Kicking - Jon Jones
Wrestling - Jon Jones
Power - Even
Diversity - Even
BJJ - Even
Durability - Even
Adaptability - Even
Chin - Even

this is not scientific

Jon Jones is God's Champion, MM is just the gamers' champion. :D
Nope the gaming Champion is still Jens Pulver and Mark hunt.
That undersized 5th grader does not represent us gamers.

You watch both them fight and no one comes close. They are clearly the best.

Mm does all that shit, where u been, show me jj knock somebody out with a punch

Of course he is better P4P. But that being said, Conor is the only man that can win two belts, and did so in divisions that are infinitely more stacked. Your average man (5'9), with 5-10% body fat, will fight from FW to LW; thus these divisions have the most amount of competitors and are the hardest to succeed in. Flyweight is a very fringe category, and thus, the easier to succeed in. LhW, is also a fringe category, and thus much easier to succeed in, as the talent pool is smaller.

Back