Mighty Mouse is a joke. Get rid of him and take him off the p4p list.

Yeah and nowadays he`d rather retire than fight someone like Cruz, TJ or Garbrandt. 135 is lightyears ahead in terms of quality and he knows it. I dont have a problem with small fighters but 125 is just too small and not enough talent to qualify for a division.

Dissolve them and include anyone who wants into 135.
Weird, the HW division has had the same "talent" for what 10 years now. Arolovski and Mir have both had the opportunity to have multiple career resurgences and get into title contention if not a title shot yet no one wants that division to be removed, where's all the new talent there?

Also, ducking is very hard to do in the UFC, if TJ wins a fight at FLW and the UFC says he's next in line for DJ then that's that, until then TJ shouldn't get an undeserved title shot.

Nah your just dumb, plain and simple.

MM said he doesn't think TJ can make the weight.

Dana said the he guarantee's that he make the weight.

MM says ok then if he doesn't I want my full paycheck and then some if he doesn't and I have to fight a BW.

Dana said don't be scared homie. and you guys all tag along like a bunch of sheep.

If TJ could make the weight, then why did Dana scrap the fight?? It's obvious nobody actually thought TJ was going to make the weight, and why would MM fight a BW contender when he can get an immediate title shot there?
dead wrong. Mighty Mouse flat-out refused to fight the snake. Making unreasonable demands is flat out refusing

dead wrong. Mighty Mouse flat-out refused to fight the snake. Making unreasonable demands is flat out refusing

Well I don't think it's unreasonable, not a single of his "extra" demands would've happened had TJ made weight.

So if your boy was going to make weight, then what was the issue you have with his extra demands?? and let's not forget what happened with how they screwed over Tony and cut hia show money to less than half when Khabib couldn't make weight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back