Mighty Mouse Hasn't Fought In Almost 8 Months and No One Cares

well he is a ducker

I care. There is really no fights that get me excited for him right now. He already beat the best his division has to offer. Beat them twice in some cases. I personally love to watch his fights. I hear shertards bitch all the time about his size and just call him "manlet". I rather watch MM get an exciting high paced MMA action packed 5 round decision, than watch JDS KO Cain in 1 minute with the first punch that lands. I guess you just have to understand the finer technicalities of MMA to appreciate the smaller guys and WMMA. Boxing fans and WWE fans will never get it.

How bad does it suck to be the one to post this shit? "Hurr, you say you don't care but you posted about it!" Have an original thought for once.

Does not suck at all, really. As long as there is a steady stream of posts about Johnson with people screaming to the hills about how they, and everyone else, just don't care, there will be the need to point out the stupidity of such declarations.

"For once?" It's not like that's all I post, Einstein.

So you define "caring" as something requiring 5 minutes of effort. Seems legit.

I define "caring" as thinking something is important enough to warrant yet another thread about it, sure.

I’ve never even seen a Mighty Mouse fight lol. Sorry not sorry I don’t care about tiny men

Lil man is scared shitless of fighting TJ, EVEN THOUGH TJ WOULD COME TO HIS OWN WEIGHT CLASS!

I dont care if MM wins 20 more fights in a row. In my book, he currently holds as LOSS to TJ until he accepts the fight and proves otherwise.

I just want to clarify with people that I'm not shitting on Mouse in any way I'm just making an accurate observation. He hasn't fought since last October, where he had a flawless performance agaisnt Ray Borg and left with no injuries. Come June it will be eight months and he still has no fight scheduled. I know the rumor was that he would be fighting Cejudo at 225 but clearly that didn't materialize. The UFC is even pushing for people like Montano to get a fight but they haven't bothered to contact Mouse. Its just funny how literally no one has wondered where he is.

He was waiting for that money fight.... He didn't accept what would of paid him Millions. He needs a tune up fight where is Colby Covington.

i do believe cejudo when he said mighty mouse tryna get on one of the big ppvs to make money now lol. pretty clear the direction he wants to go in his career

So much back and fourth on this subject and it's really pretty simple. I don't think anyone would deny that he's a great fighter and has a pretty entertaining style, but he's in a dead division and hasn't had any credible challengers. It's just a division no-one cares about and it should be merged with bantamweight. Guaranteed there would be plenty of interest in Mouse vs any top 5 fighter at bantamweight.

I like watching DJ but don’t mind him sitting out. Him being out will give the division time to make some contenders.

I would like to see Sergio Pettis fight him, DJ would maul him though.

Same could be said about Cain Velasquez.

If he's not defending his belt against TJ or moving up to bantamweight he's entirely irrelevant. There's nobody in his pond that's a worthy contender, so what's the point.

Back