Mighty Mouse Hasn't Fought In Almost 8 Months and No One Cares

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score
I just want to clarify with people that I'm not shitting on Mouse in any way I'm just making an accurate observation. He hasn't fought since last October, where he had a flawless performance agaisnt Ray Borg and left with no injuries. Come June it will be eight months and he still has no fight scheduled. I know the rumor was that he would be fighting Cejudo at 225 but clearly that didn't materialize. The UFC is even pushing for people like Montano to get a fight but they haven't bothered to contact Mouse. Its just funny how literally no one has wondered where he is.

e1bJ6Qe.jpg

I just want to clarify with people that I'm not shitting on Mouse in any way I'm just making an accurate observation. He hasn't fought since last October, where he had a flawless performance agaisnt Ray Borg and left with no injuries. Come June it will be eight months and he still has no diff scheduled. I know the rumor was that he would be fighting Cejudo at 225 but clearly that didn't materialize. The UFC is even pushing for people like Montano to get a fight but they haven't bothered to contact Mouse. Its just funny how literally no one has wondered where he is.

Apparently you cared enough to keep track of it, keep track of how many people cared, and to start a thread about it.

He underwent shoulder surgery in January, he will be back soon.

It’s clearly time for an interim-championship fight at flyweight !

Apparently you cared enough to keep track of it, keep track of how many people cared, and to start a thread about it.
Not necessarily care, just curious.

I care. He is can't miss in terms of pure skill.

Well there aint nobody else to fight thats not green or good. He should take the TJ fight.

I just want to clarify with people that I'm not shitting on Mouse in any way I'm just making an accurate observation. He hasn't fought since last October, where he had a flawless performance agaisnt Ray Borg and left with no injuries. Come June it will be eight months and he still has no fight scheduled. I know the rumor was that he would be fighting Cejudo at 225 but clearly that didn't materialize. The UFC is even pushing for people like Montano to get a fight but they haven't bothered to contact Mouse. Its just funny how literally no one has wondered where he is.

True.

He could take a shit in your cereal box and you probably wouldn’t even notice.

I would care if he had gone up in weight to challenge TJ. There is nothing left for him at FLW beyond rematches and double rematches.

Last time I heard about that guy was when he ducked Dillashaw.

Next time I’ll hear about him is when he’s fighting another nobody that I’ll forget about.

If he won't fight TJ there isn't anyone for him to fight really

I guess you could give Cejudo another crack at it but I don't have much confidence he does any better on the second attempt

Same with Benevidez. His best chance was the first time and he came close, but the gap between them is just growing every year

The cards are bad enough now without even having MM on them. After the next few good PPV events UFC will be able to afford to put him on one.

He's very talented, but he fights at 125 lbs.

There are morons on here that mention him when they discuss the greatest of all time.

The pound for pound argument is moronic. MM is talented, he's just tiny.

There are literally thousands and thousands if not a million people who could beat him in a fight.

Last edited:
Back