Mighty Mouse has defended his belt more than every champion combined

Kvolcom

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
But everyone on sherdog thinks he's the ducker? lol

You realize how stupid you look for saying this right? You're basically calling every champion a ducker, because he's the only one that defends.

Miocic MIA for a year
No LHW champ
Bisping ducked everyone and the new 185 just left
Woodley done fighting contenders
Conor never defends and tony won't even defend his fake belt
Max defended once against a guy he just beat
TJ never defended his belt one time since beating Cody

But Might mouse, 11 defences, what a ducker!!!!

Please tell me who isn't a ducker? I'm really curious. Because if Mighty Mouse is a ducker, errrbody is a ducker.

People just hate on Mighty Mouse because he's practically a midget and could kick their ass.

he ducked tj

what is so hard to understand about that?

in his 11 titles defences, only one of them would manage to get a title shot at either lw or fw, benavidez, all the others are trash

matt serra would have been a long reigning champ at fly , the division is so shitty

edit: lmao at tj never defended his belt one time since he beat cody, he got the belt 2 months ago

he defended it plenty of times before he got robbed by cruz

dj fans = rondas fans

defending vs bether coreier or reis is a lot easier than fighting a guy like poirier who never even had a title shot

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm pretty sure everyone knows how good he is, it's just frustrating to see how badly his division is cleared and how content he is to fight guys like Ray Borg instead of going up to a weight class that he's been in before.. or even try and get out of a fight with TJ who would be going down to his weight class.

It's a reasonable frustration, especially when the small guys have more to prove in a >6' dominant world.

I'm pretty sure everyone knows how good he is, it's just frustrating to see how badly his division is cleared and how content he is to fight guys like Ray Borg instead of going up to a weight class that he's been in before.. or even try and get out of a fight with TJ who would be going down to his weight class.

It's a reasonable frustration, especially when the small guys have more to prove in a >6' dominant world.

So with this logic I can say TJ is ducking Max?

Max is ducking Tony?

Tony is ducking Woodley

Woodley is ducking whittaker

This is stupid. Why is he held to a different standard than every other fighter?

Max is ducking Tony?

Tony is ducking Woodley

This is stupid. Why is he held to a different standard than every other fighter?

None of those divisions are cleared out. . Tony literally just became champion and has a murdereds row of possible contenders. TJ literally just became champion and still has to avenge his loss to Dom. Max is a fresh champion still has contenders to face but has absolutely shown plans to move up to LW, so that's a shit point. Woodley also still has contenders to face and just recently offered to fight at MW if it was GSP/Bisping, so that's also a shit point.

You're not putting things into perspective. When GSP cleared out WW, he was getting shit for not going up to MW. When Anderson had MW cleared out, he was taking fights at LHW. BJ was going up to WW before people even wanted him to. Jones was in talks of going up to HW and people wanted to see it.

You're acting like DJ is being treated uniquely for people wanting to see him go up and fight contenders after his division is cleaned out of them. This happens every time a guy dominates his weight class. Stop crying about it

Max is ducking Tony?

Tony is ducking Woodley

tony is not willing to go to 145 and cant

woodley is not willing to go to 155 and cant

dillishaw is willing to go to 125

are mm fans too dense to understand that ?

If (literal) midget can-crushing is your thing, DJ is your champ. In which case you are probably also a regrettably small man yourself.

But everyone on sherdog thinks he's the ducker? lol

You realize how stupid you look for saying this right? You're basically calling every champion a ducker, because he's the only one that defends.

Miocic MIA for a year
No LHW champ
Bisping ducked everyone and the new 185 just left
Woodley done fighting contenders
Conor never defends and tony won't even defend his fake belt
Max defended once against a guy he just beat
TJ never defended his belt one time since beating Cody

But Might mouse, 11 defences, what a ducker!!!!

Please tell me who isn't a ducker? I'm really curious. Because if Mighty Mouse is a ducker, errrbody is a ducker.
Hi Demetrious, how are you? Could you reach everything in the supermarket?

I only consider one mm defense half of a full title defense.

Imo he has 5.5 defenses

Let the hater hate on him for his size. That's their problem.

He's p4p one of if not the best and all that matters is that he keeps winning and breaking records. If some insecure tool wants to hate let them, doesn't change the fact that he broke the record for title defenses.

None of those divisions are cleared out. . Tony literally just became champion and has a murdereds row of possible contenders. TJ literally just became champion and still has to avenge his loss to Dom. Max is a fresh champion still has contenders to face but has absolutely shown plans to move up to LW, so that's a shit point. Woodley also still has contenders to face and just recently offered to fight at MW if it was GSP/Bisping, so that's also a shit point.

You're not putting things into perspective. When GSP cleared out WW, he was getting shit for not going up to MW. When Anderson had MW cleared out, he was taking fights at LHW. BJ was going up to WW before people even wanted him to. Jones was in talks of going up to HW and people wanted to see it.

You're acting like DJ is being treated uniquely for people wanting to see him go up and fight contenders after his division is cleaned out of them. This happens every time a guy dominates his weight class. Stop crying about it
You got a point with BJ, but the rest make me lmao. GSP fought BISPING, and wanted nothing to do with the actual elite at 185 (coming from a massive GSP fan), Silva fought scrubs and favorable matchups at 205, no Jones, shogun, etc. And Jones was NEVER going up to hw. He flirted with it a couple times, and but shot it down later on in his career. Meanwhile, DJ should be expected to face the undisputed BW champ. C'mon man.

Don't get me wrong now, if TJ can legitimately make weight at 125, the mouse should fight him. But that's a big if. Dillashaw is NOT a small 135 no matter what he says, and I think it's only fair he take at least a #1 contender match at 125 first. Mostly just to prove he can actually make the weight without issue.

People just hate on Mighty Mouse because he's practically a midget and could kick their ass.

how can somebody beat 6'4 250lbs full shredded sherdogger? ur post seems to be a bit silly

he ducked tj

what is so hard to understand about that?

in his 11 titles defences, only one of them would manage to get a title shot at either lw or fw, benavidez, all the others are trash

matt serra would have been a long reigning champ at fly , the division is so shitty

edit: lmao at tj never defended his belt one time since he beat cody, he got the belt 2 months ago you retard

he defended it plenty of times before he got robbed by cruz

dj fans = rondas fans

retards that do not understand what level of competiton mean

defending vs bether coreier or reis is a lot easier than fighting a guy like poirier who never even had a title shot
Wilson Reís? That BJJ world champ that MM subbed? John Dodson? The guy who KOed Dillashaw in the first round? Henry Cejudo? The Olympics gold medalist? Yeah total trash....you’re a moron.

Max is ducking Tony?

Tony is ducking Woodley

Because TJ is willing to go down to his division the rest have no interest in moving down or cannot move down

What impressive wins does the people he defended his title against have leading up to getting their title shot?

Resumé wise, DJ is not even a top 5 atm

Stipe, Ferguson, Holloway, DC and Dillashaw are all ahead of him. And this is a fact

Back