Mighty Mouse being a bad ass

Here he is walking between Herbs legs
tumblr_nu9g6k6Zcn1rofocqo1_500.gif
wow thats alpha af

<{outtahere}>

I'm not a big fan of his recent behaviour, but I respect the determination and laser focus he has in the octagon. Here he is shutting down herb dean after a low blow.

Imagine if he did that to Big John.

He was delivery driver when that fight happened, a part time fighter, but don't let that alter your narrative.

Not to mention the size and weight Cruz has on him
But yeah carry on guy

He was delivery driver when that fight happened, a part time fighter, but don't let that alter your narrative.

There is no way mighty mouse has a driver's license.

I'm not a big fan of his recent behaviour, but I respect the determination and laser focus he has in the octagon. Here he is shutting down herb dean after a low blow.

Got to keep pushing the pace lol. No giving Dodson a break.

All he needs to do is fight someone fans conceivably believe could beat him. It's that simple.

That's Conor's trick. Every time he fights the haters think he's going to lose and his fans are worried he won't win. There's a sense of peril which translates to excitement.

Everyone knows how MM's fights will end before they start, hence nobody giving a shit.
DJ was expected to lose against McCall in the rematch, against Benavidez both times, and even with Dodson the first time it was 50/50.

DJ just kept getting better and better to the point that people eventually threw up their arms. I mean even Henry Cejudo was expected to be a decent challenge and then wtf, 1st round muay thai clinic in the vein of Anderson/Franklin. That was crazy.

All he needs to do is fight someone fans conceivably believe could beat him. It's that simple.

That's Conor's trick. Every time he fights the haters think he's going to lose and his fans are worried he won't win. There's a sense of peril which translates to excitement.

Everyone knows how MM's fights will end before they start, hence nobody giving a shit.

Most Conor fans have no fucking idea who any other fighters are. They're tuning in because they like his gimmick.

Most Conor fans have no fucking idea who any other fighters are. They're tuning in because they like his gimmick.

Even if we accept that that's true, what they will read once the promotion starts is how dangerous the opponent is:

Josa Aldo, undefeated for ten years. RDA/Eddie, a monster from a higher weight class. Floyd Mayweather, the greatest boxer of all time.

Each a greater challenge than the last. The impression is NEVER that it's going to be easy.

Back