Rumored Miesha Tate sigining with ONE championship

So she will be Vice President. What does that actually involve, though? Presumably she will be a brand ambassador. Must be lucrative if she is leaving the US and moving to Singapore.

Takada style drum opening ceremony please Meisha

images

damn thats surprising. but its cool to see fighters get opportunities like this post fighting. the more the sport grows i think ull see more guys in management/corporate and analyst roles making solid coin

he sure did, i also heard miesha saved his mom as well,

i find it hilarious that as soon as they broke up after like what 5 years together, the first dude she hooks up with she gets pregnant lmao
<bball2><bball2><bball2>

I hope for his sake he pulls a Brendan Schaub and gets an upgrade.

What was Franklin's position again?

Not a good move IMO.. remember this is someone who was (allegedly) cheating on Bryan Caraway after 10 years together after he wasn't of use to her anymore as a coach/trainer.. left him for the other guy and was pregnant months later. You'd trust that person to be the VP of your company when she betrayed the person closest to her? Maybe Dana sent her as a mole.

Just like Rich Franklin it is zero fucks given

What can Miesha bring to One?

Everything is just a face, ask all one fighters how much they get paid and how much respect and honor they get if they want to get released

Mao Zedong was also a great person until you was against him

damn thats surprising. but its cool to see fighters get opportunities like this post fighting. the more the sport grows i think ull see more guys in management/corporate and analyst roles making solid coin

Just like people thinks China is controlling what people want to watch in Hollywood

Just because 200million have watched one TV serial in China does not say a shit compare to marvel movies

I am not against Asia but everything is just a a face

"In some capacity"

I don't think she has any intention of fighting again

Sage is going to impregnate half the eastern hemisphere when he gets over there though

Sage might have more descendants than Ghengis Khan, when he's done. :D

They just announced Roy Nelson as chief nutritionist

Sage might have more descendants than Ghengis Khan, when he's done. :D

As a sperm donor, maybe. Sage seems gay to me (not that I have any problem with it, just for the record).

Back