Rumored Miesha Tate sigining with ONE championship

And I'm pretty sure that teachers and educators in schools/kindergartens get shitty salary...

Depends on the school. I know people in Myanmar on low six figure salaries for teaching in primary schools and that's before all of the other perks such as housing and relocation expenses. 40k is a lot, but like it's been pointed out most of these fees are covered by corporate packages. Singapore has a number of good schools so maybe it will only be 20k a year.

I'm scared to look back and see what this thread devolved into after the few posts on this page.

I'm scared to look back and see what this thread devolved into after the few posts on this page.

Yeah, seems that Miesha has some mad degenerate haters in sherdog....

Yrah, read it back now. Troll, idiot or a combination of both.

First- look at the eyes!

Then,
I'm a doctor! The eye colour doesn't matter - look at the skin colour!

Alvarez, DJ, Miesha

and Sage

UFC is dying bros
"They are not here to take part They here to take over"
UFC is dying.;)

Meisha signing as Vice President hope sage signs because I know soon one will be announcing their American tv deal

Meisha signing as Vice President hope sage signs because I know soon one will be announcing their American tv deal

One run their shows usually on Friday nights, which means it's Friday mornings in the US, they won't move to Saturday as they then go head to head with European soccer leagues, that Asian Sports channels are more likely to show. I doubt they make much money from a US TV deal, DAZN might pick them up for extra content and I doubt they change the times they run their shows as that hurts the Asian market.

Back