Miesha Tate has a message for Conor McGregor

They look real to me lol.

miesha-tate.jpg

gUwqVBQ.gif

Sorry bro, at least they bounce.

Random fighter or person uploads a picture of a flower or any random object ->

Overweight sherdogger makes a thread relating this random post to Conor, in a negative way of course. ->

Overweight sherdogger carries on to call Conor fans obsessed and deluded and mentally unstable.

For some reason I crave butter and my eyes won't allow me to look past her upper neck.

Something she couldn't achieve.
Miesha defended THE world title twice. Even if you lose you defended the title. They both won world titles twice Miesha defended twice without hiding. Don't say it means nothing because it's WMMA; because either her or Conor would get destroyed by any HW on the UFC roster.

Miesha defended THE world title twice. Even if you lose you defended the title. They both won world titles twice Miesha defended twice without hiding. Don't say it means nothing because it's WMMA; because either her or Conor would get destroyed by any HW on the UFC roster.

IIRC Conor won two titles in CR before entering the UFC.
He never defended any of them.
The man is consistent

Dammit!!! Wait wait wait, there might still be hope. How young was she in that pic?

She won that title in 2009, so she'd be at least in her early twenties.

You gotta let this one go. They're man-made, not man and woman-made.

Would...

...defend those knockers

When did Miesha start posting pics with her pants on?

RG0BS1U.gif

Even while staring at Meisha's tits, the haters think of Conor

I always thought the haters were :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:. Now I know.

Back