Miesha Tate after giving birth 9 days ago...

Lots of babies look nothing like the parents the first couple days / weeks...

My kid had jet black hair, tan skin and dark looking eyes.. nothing like me or my wife..

Now he has blue eyes, blonde air and far skin..

They live inside another human being for 9months, they’re going to look kinda weird coming out..

<6>
Thank god my two kids looked like me when they born...

My kid had jet black hair, tan skin and dark looking eyes.. nothing like me or my wife..

They live inside another human being for 9months, they’re going to look kinda weird coming out..

haha, so true

I'm white and wife is half portuguese and half asian (it's a good combo BTW) but the kid born looking 100% asian

now he looks like any normal white kid, pasty skin like his dad and everything

Ronda after losing a couple times

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg
<bball2><bball2><bball2><bball2><bball2>

She is looking more and more just average as time goes on. Still wood no doubt but she isn’t anything top shelf anymore.

Hope she enjoys motherhood, congrats.

Agree. She had a smoking hot body when in fight shape. And her face is better than average but not a 10. She's above average but not super hot anymore IMO. Of course I still wood but it's not like there aren't women out there who look similar or better than her at her age. She's only like 31 so I'd expect her to be able to be in decent shape yet.

No. Being good looking and rich does though.

The only people who brag about being “rich”, are fruit-pop punk kids, with wealthy parents, who haven’t earned shit for themselves.

I’m surrounded by millionaires every day, and they never, ever, describe themselves as “rich”.

You fucking twat.

<{CMPALM}>

You broke the first rule of manhood, never talk about an unborn baby to the mother in question, never ask when it's due, or any time related question, and for Christ's sake, never talk about weight! All we have to do is shut up and let women do the talking and you take your own conclusions, then you ask your wife about her pregnant friend once you get to your home!!

Of course I don't care about the race (IT WAS A JOKE, JUST IN CASE ANYONE IS JUDGING) it was just an observation. And yeah, agree she's hiding her stomach.

Hahaha good points man!, but don´t you feel like rebelling sometimes? I´ve had girlfriends always getting upset saying "noo you dont ask women about their weight" when asking a plain simple question of how much do you weigh lol. Like how inseucre can you be, that just sounds like every woman is a fat fk or some anorexic bitch whos super insecure. its hillarious lol. you cannot ask about that hahaha.
I can see the pregnancy stuff being even more hillarious, damm that must have hurt for the guy to ask that...but its so worth it!

Hahaha good points man!, but don´t you feel like rebelling sometimes? I´ve had girlfriends always getting upset saying "noo you dont ask women about their weight" when asking a plain simple question of how much do you weigh lol. Like how inseucre can you be, that just sounds like every woman is a fat fk or some anorexic bitch whos super insecure. its hillarious lol. you cannot ask about that hahaha.
I can see the pregnancy stuff being even more hillarious, damm that must have hurt for the guy to ask that...but its so worth it!
Lol yeah, agree! Women are sensitive b*tch; don’t get the weight issue, just that they are self entitled with that subject, and we shouldn’t be blamed for their f*cked up minds, but what we could do?
I rather ignore the subject than having crazy ass women come at me for some stupid subject

Sounds like switcheroo when no one was paying attention.

Back