Miesha Tate after giving birth 9 days ago...

Meh. Looks like any other girl on the street without heavy makeup

Gotta see ass pics before I can judge.

I noticed shes covering up her stomach.

I wonder if shes got that minced meat look that some women get after having kids.

Deal breaker for me.

IMG_1141.jpg

I know it's a bad picture, but her baby's features looks black.

#NoRacism

She is looking more and more just average as time goes on. Still wood no doubt but she isn’t anything top shelf anymore.

Hope she enjoys motherhood, congrats.

She's looking fantastic.

Usually women still have big bellies at this point. I once asked a friend's wife when the baby was due when she'd already had it. Ouch.

99% of you would sleep with her without hesitation if given the chance.

Usually women still have big bellies at this point. I once asked a friend's wife when the baby was due when she'd already had it. Ouch.

<{CMPALM}>

You broke the first rule of manhood, never talk about an unborn baby to the mother in question, never ask when it's due, or any time related question, and for Christ's sake, never talk about weight! All we have to do is shut up and let women do the talking and you take your own conclusions, then you ask your wife about her pregnant friend once you get to your home!!

???? I dont care if the baby is blue. I was curious about if her stomach now looks awful.

Of course I don't care about the race (IT WAS A JOKE, JUST IN CASE ANYONE IS JUDGING) it was just an observation. And yeah, agree she's hiding her stomach.

View attachment 393339

I know it's a bad picture, but her baby's features looks black.

#NoRacism

Lots of babies look nothing like the parents the first couple days / weeks...

My kid had jet black hair, tan skin and dark looking eyes.. nothing like me or my wife..

Now he has blue eyes, blonde air and far skin..

They live inside another human being for 9months, they’re going to look kinda weird coming out..

I can’t remember that last time I entered a woman that hadn’t given birth yet. That is a really shitty fact.
I got a thing for moms. It’s a bonus that they’re usually not looking to try to tie you down right away lol

Back