MidMo's log v2

Squats

Warmed up w front squats

Worked up to 365 and then backed off. Just felt unstable and my stance was off set w my left was way forward. Tried to fix that and worked some dpubles at 315. Not sure what was up.

About 2 or less. The squats were pretty much back to back sets. The bench went quick since it isn't.very important. Curls of course were my focus.

Bike
10 miles on trail
12mph splits

Rode out to a nature area that had some easy single track riding. Managed to pop an unintended wheelie going over a root on an uphill. Im not sure if im really good at falling or just lucky. I need to watch a YouTube video or something

About 2 or less. The squats were pretty much back to back sets. The bench went quick since it isn't.very important. Curls of course were my focus.

The outcome of the MO primary is a travesty. Even your curls cannot correct this disfunction.

Its non-binding. The delegates don't have to cast their support for the winner. Its a joke.

Its non-binding. The delegates don't have to cast their support for the winner. Its a joke.

I know; the principle of the matter is still upsetting.

But this log should not be a place of partisan politics. Here is something that we, as Americans, can agree upon:

american-flag-model-bikini.jpg

Also curls could fix America, but only if Americans believe they can.

girl.jpg

Curls get girls. Girls = peace

Terrorists wouldn't kill people if they could have 72 virgins here on Earth. Answer: Curls

Cardio
Incline treadmill
5% grade
Up to 140 bmp

America's gift to the world

11.jpg

Last edited:
And just to prove I'm not a flag waving nationalist w no idea this isn't an international forum

eurovsamerica1.jpg

Kb bell swings
50*10

Deads
225*3
315*1
365*1
405*2*2(184)
405*1*3
365*1*3

Bench
135*5
185*4
225*3
245*1
265*1*3(120)

Squats
135*5
225*3
275*1
315*1*3

Drag curls
70*10*3

Legs still felt heavy from my last session so I didn't expect much. Got my reps in fewer sets than last time. Shoulder felt wonky and I didn't have a spot so I took a Mulligan and just did some easy paused singles. Squats cause the rack.looked lonely

Pre-breakfast 212 lbs

Last edited:
Are you going through a burn/mass-building phase with the drag curls? I seem to recall that you can curl more weight than that when you want to.

Just looking for for the.pump. cause very few things in life feel as.good as the.pump

Ahh, so THIS is where all of the tits and hot guys are. Wait, what?

Wait what? ive been looking for your log and i find it way up in the stickies?

Anyways, still going strong on the lifts and on the babes i see :) Me gusta!

The stickie thing is still sort of a mystery. So far the the opinions vary. I contend that it is due to the incrediably serious nature of this log and my devotion to the ideals of strength and fitness.

I also forget the other day to.convert my bodyweight to kg for my metric readers. Bw-96kg

123e.jpg

driben-peter-pin-up-girl-on-scale.jpg

Last edited:
Ill see your three fitness models and raise you three midget strippers

Midget.jpg

midget-electra.jpg

Last edited:
Good call. Nothing worse than a spitter. Just untidy.

Back