Middleweight Is Starting to Get Very Interesting

I still don't understand why the UFC let Mousasi go ...

Nobody talking about Milliner. He is middleweight too. Good prospect

Such a hot and cold division. Hope at least a couple of the young lions step up.

See I love Kelvin

He's my little Mexican money printing machine

And I think he knocks jacare out stiff

However I think that's his ceiling at MW

Borrachina.

And, if Adesanya improves his TDD I could see him becoming a contender. He's going to take an L or two, but he's still 28, tons of time to improve that side of his game.

I'm a fan of both guys.

See I love Kelvin

He's my little Mexican money printing machine

And I think he knocks jacare out stiff

However I think that's his ceiling at MW

Me too.

He’s going to struggle against the younger, bigger, stronger, faster MW’s mentioned by the OP.

He really should try hard to change his diet/lifestyle and get back to WW where he really belongs. He would fuck up guys like Covington and I’d pick him over Wonderboy and RDA. Him and Woodley need to rematch.

Don't forget about Oskar Piechota. That dude has some legitimate potential aswell.

I was genuinely impressed with Hendricks performance. His striking looked a lot better cuz of wink. But yeah I’m not buying the hype on either guy yet, isreal at least has a pretty good kickboxing pedigree, so I’m more convinced about him than costa.
I was impressed too, Hendricks really gave it a good go there, best performance in a while from him, he just faced a much bigger stronger physically gifted opponent, Hendricks threatened him at times.

I was impressed too, Hendricks really gave it a good go there, best performance in a while from him, he just faced a much bigger stronger physically gifted opponent, Hendricks threatened him at times.

He was slipping punches and countering with big lefts, never seen him use technique like that in his career. I was expecting Costa to gas and for Hendricks to take over but it was not to be.

If Anthony Smith wants to keep doing a massive weight cut, he's entertaining and comes to bang. But might be a 205 soon
Already at 205 fighting Rashad have a feeling he will stay there

Lets hope the UFC doesn't use the same old trick of matching two fighters with momentum against each other and losing a prospect while building another, use gatekeepers such as Brunson to build them

Me too.

He’s going to struggle against the younger, bigger, stronger, faster MW’s mentioned by the OP.

He really should try hard to change his diet/lifestyle and get back to WW where he really belongs. He would fuck up guys like Covington and I’d pick him over Wonderboy and RDA. Him and Woodley need to rematch.

Could you imagine what he would do to Colby fucking Covington.....

Back