Middle Eastern army vet supports racial discrimination at airports

I think we should do this with blacks too since they commit most of the crimes. Weekly pat downs to make sure they aren't carrying weapons or drugs imo
They do, it's called "Operational Discretion" a phrase that has become synonymous with "Cowardice"

If I am getting selected to be "randomly" searched when going on TDY then you sensitive snowflakes can too.

You'll defend anything to protect your refugees huh

I don't follow? I did say racial profiling makes sense, but guy does not look like the Middle Eastern Muslims (who obviously are the target) I know from Lebanon, Syria or Iraq.

Lol jewish guy wants muslim looking dudes to be profiled

"Middle Eastern army vet"

Why not include which Middle Eastern army he was a part of in the OP? If you're going to act as if him being Middle Eastern is relevant, then include the details of which Middle Eastern country he served. Perhaps because saying an Israeli Jew wanting Muslims to be profiled wouldn't have the same effect. Also this line is one of my pet peeves.
'If you have nothing to hide, you should have no problem with it.'
Middle Eastern or not, Jew or Muslim or otherwise, anyone who says this is a boot licking scumbag. Keep your shitty police state mentality over in the Middle East. Doesn't the WR hate immigrants who don't share our values? This guy is exactly it so I don't really want this cunt in my country.

EDIT: Just realized this was at an airport in Sydney so if the Aussies want to let this boot licker in then who cares.

I don't follow? I did say racial profiling makes sense, but guy does not look like the Middle Eastern Muslims (who obviously are the target) I know from Lebanon, Syria or Iraq.
As if they'd know the difference. Some Americans can't even tell the difference between Indians and Arabs, much less the difference between different subsets of Arabs.

He was upset after watching a 60+ year old white man get pulled aside for a random explosive test while he walked past
But then it wouldn't be random anymore.

I guess I still haven't figured out of they profile you or not. I don't have a problem with it. Just don't leave it in the hands of TSA morons.

Ah... So lets just ignore white muslims, asian muslims and mexican muslims huh?

As if none of their regions have issues with radicalized muslims... No no no all terrorist are khaki toned.
Some regions have more problems with radicalized Muslims than others. All Islamic terrorists aren't of a certain skin tone, but a large portion of them are. That's how profiling works. Making all/none arguments has no basis here.

3E8AE12E00000578-4340592-image-a-7_1490233414657.jpg

He was upset after watching a 60+ year old white man get pulled aside for a random explosive test while he walked past

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ddle-Eastern-Avi-Yemini-racial-profiling.html

Don't care what religion he is, happy to import more of him. Hopefulyl the common sense genes will continue to spread then.
hey I like him!

If the basic security measures in place (body and luggage scanning) are effective than what's the need for random checks?

They do profile at Australian airports, including based on your passport information, and it's not just explosives they are looking for.
I get pulled every time I fly alone.
Working purely off of racial profiles would be less effective.

I have an Egyptian friend who gets pulled aside every single time without fail. The same thing always happens to a Vietnamese buddy of mine. It's great to be white.

I have an Egyptian friend who gets pulled aside every single time without fail. The same thing always happens to a Vietnamese buddy of mine. It's great to be white.

In my opinion we should continue to replace white people to the point they disappear forever.

It's a random check. Are you saying random checks are not necessary?

Or are you saying random checks should be targeted? If that's what you're saying, you need to learn wtf a random check is.
JORDAN-HORNER-2.jpg
inshallah bro

Back