Middle Eastern army vet supports racial discrimination at airports

MMA IAN

Aussie Pride World Wide
Platinum Member
Reaction score
3E8AE12E00000578-4340592-image-a-7_1490233414657.jpg

He was upset after watching a 60+ year old white man get pulled aside for a random explosive test while he walked past

Avi Yemini said:
'It's so silly stopping someone like him and not stopping someone like me. I am of terrorist age, Middle Eastern appearance, and (Osama) bin Laden looks like my uncle

'I have a military background, I am exactly what fits the profile, yet I wasn't stopped.

'In what world does that actually make sense?

'I'd feel better knowing that they were racially profiling instead of being politically correct,' he said.

'Political correctness doesn't make anyone safer.

'I'm happy to be checked anytime I fit a racial profile, whether it's security at an airport or walking down the street,' he said.

'If you have nothing to hide, you should have no problem with it.'

'If you don't have the capacity to stop everyone, randomise it between Middle Eastern people who fit that racial profile

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ddle-Eastern-Avi-Yemini-racial-profiling.html

Don't care what religion he is, happy to import more of him. Hopefulyl the common sense genes will continue to spread then.

I'm not gonna comment on this since yes, it's obvious that racial profiling makes sense at the airport.

But ... Guy is Jewish and looks the part imo, so...this is news somehow?

Nobody wants to be Islamophobic.

So strip search White Grandpa instead.

I'm not gonna comment on this since yes, it's obvious that racial profiling makes sense at the airport.

He doesn't look like a Jew to most people in the Anglosphere. Most Jews in places like the US or Australia are from Eastern Europe or your country. This guy is a Mizrahi Jew, which most of the shlubs working security at airports would correctly see as a Middle Easterner (and incorrectly assume they're a Muslim).

Andy Samberg or Mel Brooks are what Jews looks like to us.

Last edited:
but but racial profiling are for racist bigots. We're in 2017 right now not the kkk era of 1960s. That kind of thinking has no place in new 'Murica. Deport his ass!!

Wait, that's in Cuckstralia. It all makes sense now.

So you're not going to comment but you did? K.

He looks middle eastern to me, are you seeing another picture or something?

Ah... So lets just ignore white muslims, asian muslims and mexican muslims huh?

As if none of their regions have issues with radicalized muslims... No no no all terrorist are khaki toned.

Ah... So lets just ignore white muslims, asian muslims and mexican muslims huh?

As if none of their regions have issues with radicalized muslims... No no no all terrorist are khaki toned.

This post is a joke right? {<jordan}right? You're not being serious are you?

I think we should do this with blacks too since they commit most of the crimes. Weekly pat downs to make sure they aren't carrying weapons or drugs imo

Nobody wants to be Islamophobic.

So strip search White Grandpa instead.
It's a random check. Are you saying random checks are not necessary?

Or are you saying random checks should be targeted? If that's what you're saying, you need to learn wtf a random check is.

So you're not going to comment but you did? K.

He looks middle eastern to me, are you seeing another picture or something?

I don't wanna dive into this too much but I do think the 'average' Jew looks different from your 'average' Palestinian. And he looks like the former to me.

This post is a joke right? {<jordan}right? You're not being serious are you?

Not at all.

I have a huge problem with complacency.

Too many facts going under reported and it's liable to jump up and bite us in the ass.

Think I get mad cause I have to suffer the end result of what some fucking somali did?

Then why cant you for what some slavic ninja did?

It's called the :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Wake Up Call for a reason, "rise and shine :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:."

You will be ok.

3E8AE12E00000578-4340592-image-a-7_1490233414657.jpg

He was upset after watching a 60+ year old white man get pulled aside for a random explosive test while he walked past

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ddle-Eastern-Avi-Yemini-racial-profiling.html

Don't care what religion he is, happy to import more of him. Hopefulyl the common sense genes will continue to spread then.

So, this guy is upset that they do random checks?

Do you, TS, oppose random checks? Do you believe that we should only search or inspect people of certain colors or creeds getting on planes?

Even if they are doing targeted checks, they should also do random checks. If they do not, then it would be very easy to smuggle things onto planes by simply using their white friend =/.

Sorry, this is fail. I get the Soldier's point, but security demands that if we are doing these types of checks, the randoms would be necessary even if we profile.

I don't wanna dive into this too much but I do think the 'average' Jew looks different from your 'average' Palestinian. And he looks like the former to me.
You'll defend anything to protect your refugees huh

Back