Middle Earth Shadow of War

So I chose as my bodyguard an orc captain that specifically had the trait loyal bodyguard. Motherfucker betrayed me during his first mission.

So I chose as my bodyguard an orc captain that specifically had the trait loyal bodyguard. Motherfucker betrayed me during his first mission.

hqdefault.jpg

"These orcs aren't loyal!"

New orcs are fun. One got to level 61 off killing me and being shamed. I got him down to my level and made him
maniac bodyguard

God the emergent gameplay in this is so good. They should have doubled down on that and got rid of all the cutscenes and story stuff.

Lost my Never was my fortress bodyguard and was sad :(

SoW has such a crisp and fluid combat system that that almost always knows what you want to do that AC Origins is difficult for me to play.

Just finishing off the Slaughter Clan. Fun.

Blade of Galadriel - ok DLC.

I miss the Nemesis system and the girl doesn’t really level up.

God the emergent gameplay in this is so good. They should have doubled down on that and got rid of all the cutscenes and story stuff.

That is the stuff I always remember from games. All these curated experiences can go fuck themselves, because no amount of cutscenes can hope to match in game stories like a nemesis orc who has killed me three times a pussy hair away from finishing me off again, only for my bodyguard to pop in, knock him to his knees, and fucking rip his head off.

Can't match shit like that. And I was wrong about this game. The constant loot box ad banners are annoying, but they are nowhere near pervasive as they were hyped up to be. I've come across plenty of legendaries a couple hrs into act 2.

Am experiencing some serious lag in SoW main campaign after the patch and DLC. PS4.

Blade of Galadriel - ok DLC.

I miss the Nemesis system and the girl doesn’t really level up.

'the girl' referring to the chick in the main story of the second game, or Lithariel from the first game?

Are either in the story for the new DLC?

Edit - Nevermind... saw this video.

Got my hopes up that they'd include Lithariel in the DLC, to give some closure to her character.

She's the one character in the original I really liked, and was severely dissapointed when I heard she wasn't in the sequel at all.

Last edited:
'the girl' referring to the chick in the main story of the second game, or Lithariel from the first game?

Are either in the story for the new DLC?

Edit - Nevermind... saw this video.

Got my hopes up that they'd include Lithariel in the DLC, to give some closure to her character.

She's the one character in the original I really liked, and was severely dissapointed when I heard she wasn't in the sequel at all.

Not Lithariel

Back