Middle Earth Shadow of War

Good stuff, loved the first game.

First game was great. Curious to see where they take the feud system. Can never recall what they call it - Nemesis system. That was fun.

Canada lol

That's cool though, I definitely overlooked the first one and was kicking myself for not playing it sooner when I finally got around to it.

Was just thinking about the original game just hours ago, randomly, and then thought 'When the hell are they ever going to announce the sequel is coming out?'

Was just thinking about the original game just hours ago, randomly, and then thought 'When the hell are they ever going to announce the sequel is coming out?'
Same here (Googled info about the sequel last week).

This is very welcomed news. I took a punt on the first game without knowing anything about it, and it completely delivered. Play the game every year.

This might be one of the rare times I'll ever buy something on launch day (last one being "Skyrim" like five years ago, and even that was on Future Shop's E3 pre-order three, get one free promo: I think the other games were COD: Modern Warfare 3, Batman: Arkham City, and Max Payne 3 (which was the shits)).

Still need to play the first one.

Saw this on Facebook from another video game based website and thought it was a joke.

Gameplay footage on 3/8. Release date is set for 8/22.

Gotta install and play Shadow. Saw the trailer looks awesome. And only 5 months away.

Gameplay footage on 3/8. Release date is set for 8/22.

abf33045bb5ed9febbb61ba24398ec37.gif

I can't wait for that game! I loved Shadow of Mordor, even if the replay factor was low. I don't care for a game like this: I want to explore everything under 100 hours. I did and was ecstatic! Celebrimbor, I will avenge your memory!

https://www.shadowofwar.com/

9MgPBsi4TXEf8HzzAPhWDK-480-80.jpg

article_post_width_war.jpg

I'm in.

Liked the first one, beat it, didn't love it but the concept was great. I'll definitely be getting this.

I think that's the first black guy I have ever seen in lord of the rings

Will pick up as I loved the first one. Even though the game broke a little on down the line. Hopefully they noticed and fixed that.

Will pick up as I loved the first one. Even though the game broke a little on down the line. Hopefully they noticed and fixed that.
The premise was awesome but the concept grew old fast enough. You start by saying "man, I could kill Orcs all day" then you switch to "Another wave of 500? Where are they coming from!"

It was repetitive but challenging enough to make you forget it. I'm sure they have worked on the small mistakes. The "mission replay" feature where you spend half an hour eliminating specific Orcs only to fail in the last minute was flawed. I don't know one player who wants to retry a 15 minutes mission for coming short one Orc...

All in all, this will be an instant pre-order and I don't think I'll regret it.

Back