Microsoft tracked your year in xbone gaming

20171219_034749.png

I love Dark Souls PVP lol.

As someone who never bought XBOX and don't intend to, for future purposes, should I buy a particular XBOX 360 exclusive game used if I come across it?

I saw some quote from a Microsoft exec re: computer playing XBOX that was something like never say never.

As someone who never bought XBOX and don't intend to, for future purposes, should I buy a particular XBOX 360 exclusive game used if I come across it?

I saw some quote from a Microsoft exec re: computer playing XBOX that was something like never say never.
Gears of war any of them

I don't know man, I did some math and I think my hours translated to 51 days total.. or 16 percent of year. That's a lot when I put it into perspective. I never used to play that much either, but I guess I've just been bored lately. I used to only play RDR and GTA for years, then added FO4 when that came out and it was all down hill from there. My gamerscore in August of 2016 or whenever Skyrim Remaster came out was 2800.. now it's 66,000. Granted I've been playing every easy cheevo game under the sun to run up my gamerscore.. but shit.

Oh well, I'm just making up for lost time playing all the good games that came out over the past six or seven years that I didn't play because I didn't have time and using what time I had only to play GTA and RDR online.

When I move away in April, I'm sure my gaming time is going to drop quite a bit again.

Yea towards the end of the 360 gen I slowed down a lot on gaming. Which when I meet my current wife. Then I got a PS4 and she said she didn't know I was this into gaming with a sad face.

1. Yooka Laylee
2. Lego Batman
3. Guitar Hero Live
4. Sonic Mania
5. Lego Batman 3

I didn't game that much this year haha.

Back