Microsoft E3 2017: Sunday 2:00PM PDT

I only saw the pioneer drive and it was like $120.

Im sure they are making a bunch of money because they are very new tech and rare....Im sure Microsoft will get them for cheaper since they are gonna buy them in bulk.

Honestly, I don't think they will go down that much, like I doubt that microsoft will buy them for $70..It's gonna cost some money.

It reminds me of the PS2...People bought it because it was a cheap DVD player compared to regular dvd players.

The PS2 lost $180 per console when it first launched.....because those DVD players weren't cheap.

They were losing that much if you add in the cost of initial development, not simply the cost to produce each unit. It's an accounting trick to make it seem like they are somehow benevolent.

Legitimate question: The Xbox one X - is it all about graphics? Are there any exclusives for just that system or will they all also be available on regular Xbone?

Also, Dunkey put up a decent e3 video - pretty much how I felt

Legitimate question: The Xbox one X - is it all about graphics? Are there any exclusives for just that system or will they all also be available on regular Xbone?

Ever since I discovered dunkey I watch his vids religiously.

His yakuza 0 review is one of the funniest shit I've ever seen.

Ever since I discovered dunkey I watch his vids religiously.

His yakuza 0 review is one of the funniest shit I've ever seen.
got into him because of his LoL videos. His other content is just as good if not better.

I never got into LoL so those videos went over my head. My ex's kid was all about it so he would go on about it forever to me but I had no clue what he was talking about lol. Competitive games give me the grrs

Checkerboard 4K at 30fps..

So much for a "Monster" that does "Native 4K."

No one x exclusives, all games must be able to run on xbone or one s.
Not that there are any real Xbox exclusives any more as 1st party games all on Windows now.
Checkerboard 4K at 30fps..

So much for a "Monster" that does "Native 4K."

Also up to developer for real 4k. And ubi sucks for optimization

Why does everyone bitch and moan about 30fps? Seriously, unless you have a counter can you REALLY tell that much?

Why does everyone bitch and moan about 30fps? Seriously, unless you have a counter can you REALLY tell that much?

Don't you play Battlefield 1? Try going from a 64 player conquest to 22 player team deathmatch. Then try going back to conquest. And that's just 40fps at team deathmatch..

Or going from Gears of War PVP(60fps) to Horde Mode(30fps)

It's hard on the eyes and looks shitty when moving fast.

Don't you play Battlefield 1? Try going from a 64 player conquest to 22 player team deathmatch. Then try going back to conquest. And that's just 40fps at team deathmatch..

Or going from Gears of War PVP(60fps) to Horde Mode(30fps)

It's hard on the eyes and looks shitty when moving fast.
To be fair, all I have played on BF1 is TDM with friends as the games are faster/over quicker.

My eyesight is also pretty shit too so I might not be able to see the difference because of that

I sit about 2 feet at most from my computer screen. I remove my glasses... and all the lines of what I have written are these blurry white lines and not letters.

laughing-gifs-foolish-human.gif

No one x exclusives, all games must be able to run on xbone or one s.
Not that there are any real Xbox exclusives any more as 1st party games all on Windows now.

Also up to developer for real 4k. And ubi sucks for optimization

In this case it has little to do with optimization, but simply not enough power. The only optimization that could really be done is to reduce the quality of the graphics.

Back