Mick Maynard SUCKS!

hypocalking

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Just saw Alexey is booked against Curtis Blaydes. WTF!!!!!!! How in the fuck are you going to book Alexey who just subbed Browne (who was ranked #6 or 7) now against a guy who is #15. Below Travis even now!! Good god. I'd slap Maynard in the face if I ever saw him.

I don't see how this is wasteland material. The main forum threads a lame. This thread has a point on the shit match making the UFC uses.

Blaydes is an up and coming prospect/possible future contender, they are trying to build him up by matching him with a guy coming off a big upset win and a guy who is a good fighter but at 40 years of age doesn't really have much upside. If Oleksei can sub Blaydes he will get a top 10 opponent next for sure.

Blaydes is an up and coming prospect/possible future contender, they are trying to build him up by matching him with a guy coming off a big upset win and a guy who is a good fighter but at 40 years of age doesn't really have much upside. If Oleksei can sub Blaydes he will get a top 10 opponent next for sure.

Exactly. I hate the match making lately, but I actually don't mind this. For one, it's fuckin HW...one win can get you into title contention. Two, Blaydes has a lot of room for improvement. I think he will be champ one day if he continues to improve at this rate...while Oleksei has maybe 3-4 fights left in him at his age and skillset.

Where is this news coming from of Oleinik vs Blaydes??? Aleksei Oleinik should be fighting Werdum not Blaydes!
ALEXEY OLEYNIK is a submission magician he will sub Blaydes. Blaydes should be fighting someone like Andrei Arlovski or Junior Albini or Derrick Lewis

How does beating Blades do anything? Werdum beat Browne got Alistair. If Cain comes back he would have just beat Browne before losing and then getting a title shot. Alexey the first guy to EVER sub Browne gets a guy ranked lower than him after beating Browne who was in the top ten at the time. Pure shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Exactly. I hate the match making lately, but I actually don't mind this. For one, it's fuckin HW...one win can get you into title contention. Two, Blaydes has a lot of room for improvement. I think he will be champ one day if he continues to improve at this rate...while Oleksei has maybe 3-4 fights left in him at his age and skillset.
And this is why he should be fighting Werdum or someone in the top 5. I can actually make the argument after subbing Browne he should he a title shot. Not fighting a guy ranked #15. FFS

Back