Michigan: Police officer stabbed at airport. Airport evacuated. [Allahu Akbar] [breaking]

Here's a perfect example, for those who aren't aware, this is the case of the Toronto 18.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot

18 people plotted numerous attacks in Ontario, 4 of them walk free, only one received a life sentence. One is due for release next year.

Also there's this fuck-face
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

Murders an American soldier, partially blinds another. But he walks free, no ankle bracelet, no monitoring software.
I will be honest... I never understood the Omar Khadr incident. Yes he killed a soldier and partially blinded another but it's not like they weren't doing the same to him, and he was a child soldier.

I will be honest... I never understood the Omar Khadr incident. Yes he killed a soldier and partially blinded another but it's not like they weren't doing the same to him, and he was a child soldier.
So why repatriate him? Let him rot in git-mo.

So why repatriate him? Let him rot in git-mo.
I mean I don't understand why he was being held in Git-mo. He was a child soldier and according to the UN they can not be prosecuted under war crimes. Further I'm not sure what crime he was alleged to have committed. Yeah he chucked a grenade but its not like they weren't just shooting at him and having planes dropping bombs on the building he was in. Seems like war... and not a war crime.

I mean I don't understand why he was being held in Git-mo. He was a child soldier and according to the UN they can not be prosecuted under war crimes. Further I'm not sure what crime he was alleged to have committed. Yeah he chucked a grenade but its not like they weren't just shooting at him and having planes dropping bombs on the building he was in. Seems like war... and not a war crime.
Terrorist ≠ soldier

Here's a perfect example, for those who aren't aware, this is the case of the Toronto 18.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2006_Ontario_terrorism_plot

18 people plotted numerous attacks in Ontario, 4 of them walk free, only one received a life sentence. One is due for release next year.

Also there's this fuck-face
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Khadr

Murders an American soldier, partially blinds another. But he walks free, no ankle bracelet, no monitoring software.
Thanks for murdering one of our own, Canada.

Well... Cop lived. Minimal damage. Virgins in question.

That officer just had a first hand experience of being culturally enriched. If he lives he is going to be a much better person because of it.

Put another one on the board for the death cult known as islam.

kid in house after bombed = self defence
Son of terrorist father sibling to terrorist brother, son of anti-Canadian, pro-al-qaida mother in terrorist territory to work with terrorists = terrorist.

The cop is racist, he needs to be more tolerant to the religion of peace

Son of terrorist father sibling to terrorist brother, son of anti-Canadian, pro-al-qaida mother in terrorist territory to work with terrorists = terrorist.
I agree with that part but he was just a kid taken to that country where they were ultimately attacked by the US army. Still 15, and charging him for murder in something that was clearly self defense seems silly.

You want to detain him as a terrorist... fine. You want to charge him as a murder and with war crimes....??? I don't get that part at all.

I just want to remind you bigots that "Allah" is simply the Arabic word for "God" and that even Arabic Christians refer to God as Allah

This could have easily been a Christian but I already know you racists have your minds made up.

I agree with that part but he was just a kid taken to that country where they were ultimately attacked by the US army. Still 15, and charging him for murder in something that was clearly self defense seems silly.

You want to detain him as a terrorist... fine. You want to charge him as a murder and with war crimes....??? I don't get that part at all.
What are your thoughts on member's of the SS being hunted down and tried for war crimes? Weren't they just soldiers in a war? Some of them minors at the time.

What are your thoughts on member's of the SS being hunted down and tried for war crimes? Weren't they just soldiers in a war? Some of them minors at the time.
Throwing a grenade at an invading force after they just shot up the place and had bombs dropped on you is hardly the same thing as guys who went door to door rounding up people because they were jewish and having them executed.

It's not the same thing at all.

Back