Michigan: Police officer stabbed at airport. Airport evacuated. [Allahu Akbar] [breaking]

There is no van so I'm skeptical about who the perp is....

if they would just ban knives, this wouldnt have happened

Neck cutting barbarian cutting necks? Who would have thought this could happen? I mean, their text book only lays out the plan to literally do this.

The only solution to this violence is to have hundreds of thousands of these people move to America. Because reasons you bigot!

I'm willing to wager that this guy has been on a CSIS watch list for quite some time.

I'm willing too wager that this guy has been on a CSIS watch list for quite some time.
You never know. These people are all throughout the Islamic community. You just don't know which ones will to follow their prophet to the full extent.

Not sayin you're wrong.

You never know. These people are all throughout the Islamic community. You just don't know which ones will to follow their prophet to the full extent.

Not sayin you're wrong.
We have a real problem with radicalization in Canada, but everyone just accepts it. Our intelligence agencies have been pretty good at getting these guys before they act, but they are woefully understaffed and underfunded.

We have a real problem with radicalization in Canada, but everyone just accepts it. Our intelligence agencies have been pretty good at getting these guys before they act, but they are woefully understaffed and underfunded.
From my experiences, Canadians are thoroughly ignorant about what our special forces/anti-terror agencies are up to. I'd be shocked if you grabbed random people off the street and asked them what CSIS is/does they'd be more likely to know about what the CIA or FBI do.

Not always a bad thing, but we got a lot of people with their heads in the sand up here.

Ok, mental note don't travel anywhere. :)
1320993680247713962.gif

From my experiences, Canadians are thoroughly ignorant about what our special forces/anti-terror agencies are up to. I'd be shocked if you grabbed random people off the street and asked them what CSIS is/does they'd be more likely to know about what the CIA or FBI do.

Not always a bad thing, but we got a lot of people with their heads in the sand up here.
This. Canadian Police intelligence perform way better than their British counterpart. That London Bridge attack would've been spoiled by RCMP intelligence.

This. Canadian Police intelligence perform way better than their British counterpart. That London Bridge attack would've been spoiled by RCMP intelligence.
I heard they recently awarded them some new titles for their excellent work.
Mountie.jpg

Police officers should not shoot the guy. How do hey know he was intending to kill him with that knife? Obvious if he meant to murder him he'd have aimed for an major artery or heart. Fucking jumpy ass pussies

Every jihadi should be shot in the face. Preferably pre-emptively, in self-defense.

Back