Michelle Waterson: "Lackadaisyal?"

where is she from, has an interesting accent. not a dumb one like weidmans

OP acting like he never mispronounce a word before.

Did u sell your soul to the devil to play the blues?
"Early this morning
When you knocked upon my door
Early this morning
And I say: hello satan
I believe, it's time to go"

"Me and the Devil Blues" - Robert Johnson

"Early this morning
Early this morning
And I say: hello satan
I believe, it's time to go"

"Me and the Devil Blues" - Robert Johnson
I grew up in the delta, not far from where this all allegedly happened.

She doesn't need no sitinkin lackadaisical word: she's hot.

I'm not. She's dreamy, an excellent fighter and a shining beacon of light making MMA look good.

Haters like you need to look deeply into your soul and find where things went wrong in your life and how you can fix it.

#hottiebless

B7J8OUO.jpg

You whack it to her. We get it dude.

I grew up in the delta, not far from where this all allegedly happened.
Delta blues has the most soul. As a musician, very few other musicians have inspired me like Mr. Johnson.

The rich tradition of your old stomping grounds is the life blood of America and its music. Cheers, brother.

Delta blues has the most soul. As a musician, very few other musicians have inspired me like Mr. Johnson.

The rich tradition of your old stomping grounds is the life blood of America and its music. Cheers, brother.
It's about all we have going for us at this point, is that history. I have spent more than one occasion, under the age of 18 even, at live shows... my all time fav being R.L. Burnside. But they are so many completely unknowns that had talent well beyond what fills stadiums today. Unfortunately, that scene is slowly fading away. Cheers, keep it alive.

I'm not. She's dreamy, an excellent fighter and a shining beacon of light making MMA look good.

Haters like you need to look deeply into your soul and find where things went wrong in your life and how you can fix it.

#hottiebless

B7J8OUO.jpg
<{nope}>

Back