Michelle Waterson: "Lackadaisyal?"

I'm not. She's dreamy, an excellent fighter and a shining beacon of light making MMA look good.

Haters like you need to look deeply into your soul and find where things went wrong in your life and how you can fix it.

#hottiebless

B7J8OUO.jpg
Not hating. Making a fair observation. She needs work in front of the camera. They just threw her out there because she's cute.
She's not qualified at this, and seems to be getting worse.

Must be an Asian thing because that's legit how I pronounce it too

Such an easy word too. Clearly she failed 1st Grade.
She was top 10 in her class.

However, she constantly uses the wrong words and mixes metaphors.

It's adorable, totally forgivable and anyone shitting on her for it has a black, evil heart.

Not hating. Making a fair observation. She needs work in front of the camera. They just threw her out there because she's cute.
She's not qualified at this, and seems to be getting worse.
She's the only one who called the main fight correctly and made a lot of good points when she wasn't being talked over by that blowhard prick Bisping.

And you must be watching something totally different, she was far more confident this time and made less mistakes than anyone else at that desk last night.

She's the only one who called the main fight correctly and made a lot of good points when she wasn't being talked over by that blowhard prick Bisping.

And you must be watching something totally different, she was far more confident this time and made less mistakes than anyone else at that desk last night.
Good for her. I've only seen clips. Not hating on the girl I love her story. Hope she proves me wrong.

She was top 10 in her class.

However, she constantly uses the wrong words and mixes metaphors.

It's adorable, totally forgivable and anyone shitting on her for it has a black, evil heart.

Sarcasm

I forget words when I look at her thickness, so we're even <JRSmith40>

She also said "strategical."

You can't help being dumb but maybe you shouldn't color commentating.

Maybe one of the worst fighter turned analyst ever. Koscheck was better.

I don't understand why they are putting her on there...sure she's cute...but she's a terrible analyst...why not just have cruz, bisping and florian...

I'm not. She's dreamy, an excellent fighter and a shining beacon of light making MMA look good.

Haters like you need to look deeply into your soul and find where things went wrong in your life and how you can fix it.

#hottiebless

B7J8OUO.jpg

bottom line, she's cute, but sucks on tv and as an analyst...I think it's the ufc or fox trying to be politically correct and putting their token female on the show...

Just get Miesha back. She may not look as good but at least she can talk.

giphy.gif

What's worse than when someone is trying to impress. Or are trying to appear as an expert...

Than completely using the wrongs words. Or not understanding what the definition of a certain word is.

It's brutally cringey.

tenor.gif

Not sure why we expect prize fighters to have an extensive vocabulary...

She also said strategicall in the post fight. She's not the brightest but I dig her regardless.

Its kinda of obscure. Probably not used by upper class that often. (Ps. the "t" in often is silent, it is pronounced "offen")

I told you guys she's cringe worthy when she speaks. No one Liked my comment then, but things will be different this time.

Back