Michael Venom Page wins his pro boxing debut

Does this guy daylight at the home depot? Give me a break.

So many managers on Sherdog need to tell MVP how to live his life.

Have you guys tried Twitter? Probably the best way for you to manage him

MVP was afraid he'd have to finally fight someone in the top 50 in MMA, so he started boxing against 2-12 can. Nothing new about him...

Page might be the only fighter that seems to be celebrated for beating up cans

inb4 Fedor

giphy.gif
Fucking brutal.

Page might be the only fighter that seems to be celebrated for beating up cans

inb4 Fedor
Wow so full of shit.

Cro Cop, Big Nog, Arlovski and Sylvia all PRIDE/UFC champs but cans in your opinion?

Just leave.

One of the most protected fighters in mma today. Bellator and his management want him nowhere near a legitimate opponent.

Idk what to think about his boxing. David Haye apparently sees something in him, and MVP is trying to get on the Haye/Bellew 2 undercard in December. Is he boxing to try and demand more money from Bellator? Or is he serious about trying to fight twice in 3 days?

I can't blame him. It's not like he's holding up a belt. If the guy wants to get paid, let him get paid.

Wow so full of shit.

Cro Cop, Big Nog, Arlovski and Sylvia all PRIDE/UFC champs but cans in your opinion?

Just leave.

You dummy - I was poking fun at the fact that people claim that Fedor was a can crusher when I have always backed him as the HW GOAT.

Just leave.

He beat someone who literally did not fight back

MVP will beat a few more set up cans, but he will be no real threat

You dummy - I was poking fun at the fact that people claim that Fedor was a can crusher when I have always backed him as the HW GOAT.

Just leave.
Well then we are on the same side and this is a misunderstanding.

Sorry, sarcasm doesn't translate well through written text.

yes, very wrong.

Decided to look it up, may have been a bit of an overstatement but not "very wrong"..

• Similar to Pinterest, another photo-heavy platform, Instagram skews heavily toward women; 68% of its users are female, according to Appdata.
And based on technicality "very right" because most people in general dont use it..
*17% of U.S. adult residents who live in urban areas use Instagram, compared with only 11% in suburban and rural areas.

true. also khabib is a top 3 lightweight in MMA and
View attachment 290595

This was also 9 years ago when Khabib was 20 and no one knew who he was. He didn't fight cans once he got out of Russia and got signed to a major promotion.

Page is 30 in a major promotion and one of its stars. He probably only has a few years of his prime left and has yet to fight anyone of note.

Back