Michael Venom Page is now a boxer

0 take downs for him to worry about though.
If you can't stop a take down when you're 30 top level MMA isn't for you.
I fully agree. Though he still won all his fights! But I fully agree. :p

Rory is gonna get the title shot next, Koreshkov is fighting Chidi, Ward is fighting Gonzalez, Andre Santos hasn't fought in years, and anybody else would be a step down in competition. Maybe he could call out someone like Neiman Gracie, Dillon Danis, or Koscheck.
Danis vs MVP would be a fun fight. Old school style vs style match up where someone is guaranteed to be embarrassed and Bellator has their own name to push after.

Whatever man
I'm actually glad he might be missing from MMA for a while
He's a goon

He has the typical boxing weakness of most of the shiny pant kicboxers/ point karatekas

he wont last long in boxing

Rory is gonna get the title shot next, Koreshkov is fighting Chidi, Ward is fighting Gonzalez, Andre Santos hasn't fought in years, and anybody else would be a step down in competition. Maybe he could call out someone like Neiman Gracie, Dillon Danis, or Koscheck.
Is Karo Parisyan still signed with Bellator? Appears as though he hasn't competed since Bjorn left.

Danis vs MVP would be a fun fight. Old school style vs style match up where someone is guaranteed to be embarrassed and Bellator has their own name to push after.
I'd also like to see Neiman Gracie v Danis. I think a lot of people would shit on the MVP v Danis match up and call it too easy of a fight for MVP, but I'd definitely watch it.

I want to see him knee and.kick people. I don't think his hands are his best asset.
He's not winning a world title soon or ever in boxing.

So he can continue fighting journeymen. Probably gonna switch back to MMA when he has to face the first guy with a winning record.

dudes old but being brought up slowly in both MMA and boxing

hes 30 and still "isnt ready" for big fights lol

hes like a black erick silva

Mvps career confuses me... been following him for awhile I thought he would have fought someone more relevant by now

I like the guys style but he's taking the Bobby Lashley slow ride. Not quite as slow since Rainey and Gonzo are good fighters, but tailor made...get your career going.

He might as well seeing as there aren't any great match ups for him in Bellator at the moment.
MVP vs Chidi, MVP vs Larkin, MVP vs McDonough.. are interesting and could be made. But hope he makes money in boxing too..

MVP vs Chidi, MVP vs Larkin, MVP vs McDonough.. are interesting and could be made. But hope he makes money in boxing too..
Chidi is already booked, Larkin v Daley is more likely, and is McDonough planning a comeback then? He hasn't fought for a while.

This pretty much signals that he's never going to make waves in any combat sport. He needs to take a step up in MMA, not half-heartedly move into a different sport which he has no real future in and try and do it all.

The problem in MMA is, no one will sign to fight him and when they do someone is pulling out.

<{hughesimpress}>He'll fight bums, on overseas cards I'll never hear about.

Back