Michael Ping on Wonderboy Banning Kicks to Knee: This Is MMA, Go Back to Karate

Not trolling here.

Are you then in favor of knees to the heads of downed opponents, such as a wrestler who failed a takedown ?

A downed opponent is in a somewhat defenseless position. All strikes carry the risk of injury. Might as well ban striking?

Not trolling here.

Are you then in favor of knees to the heads of downed opponents, such as a wrestler who failed a takedown ?

A downed opponent is in a somewhat defenseless position. All strikes carry the risk of injury. Might as well ban striking?

I think those kicks are bad and ruin fighters longevity more than anything else and i'm usually not for banning anything but i don't like those kicks.

I dislike both of these guys, but wonderboy would spin kick Bispings other eye off.

This is a sport where people get kicked so hard in the head they could bloody well die
Wait until you get older and your knees hurt all the time. You would gladly trade that for another concussion at some point in your life.

I see where Wonderboy is coming from but honestly he's pretty good at doing his side kicks right over leg kicks so if he practices for it shouldn't be much of an issue. And Till never attempted it while Wonderboy blitzed in, the only time he couldn't counter it

There is a difference though. You can tap to an armbar, you can recover from a KO normally pretty fast. Nothing compares to that instant kick. You can't tap to it, it happen so fast. I get fighters are trying to do damage but willingly doing a technique they know might end a career or cause years of healing and that fighter not making a living etc. Not good on them and should be banned. Again you can tap to everything else and his eye injury is a rare thing to happen.

Not a fan of those kicks to the knees, all you can do is retaliate with your own kicks. Here fucker how do you like it.

This is the fight game. If you don't like the attack, learn how to defend it.

Mike's totally on point with this, bring back soccer kicks and stomps while we're at it, in fact let the fighters choose a weapon for championship rounds, I just want blood BLOOD!

"Ban people from kicking my knee"

"But let me kick people in the face still."

You think Wonderboy doesn't know how to use that dirty kick?
Maybe you're just blind!
Michael-Bisping-Detached-Retina-Oct-20131.jpg

True, Wonderbread should easily adapt this same kick, although it's his Karatechop, bladed stance (w/its 50/50 weight distribution) that's making him more vulnerable to this oblique kick. He may need to adjust to a more Muay Thai stance (65/35) that's less vulnerable to it. But then, it will affect his mobility.

The good news being, there would be less running around while not engaging with that Points Karate shit.

Bispoing just defending a fellow scolly.

Every post I make takes me to a blank page. Why?
What the fuck is a scolly?

Another bisping thread where his words are taken out of context, he isn't stirring beef or even being outspoken, he's literally agreeing with almost everyone.
He said he loves wonderboy, he's a great guy and an excellent fighter but he has to disagree on this subject, you can damage a head with a kick, an arm with an arm bar so on and so on, it's the fight game, if you ban one thing because it can cause lasting damage then you'll have to ban everything.

People are so desperate to hate the man they'll happily twist his words or take them out of context just to create another "fuck bisping" thread. I hope none of you cunts ever get called up for jury duty, dramatic pricks.

Back