Michael Ping ‘probably retired’ but says if Nick Diaz met him at 195 pounds he’s ‘down’ for fight

I've been an avid watcher/reader/ writer of MMA/ Cagefighting for the better part of 20 years.
One of the few things that feels like venom facilitating my system was UFC 199----- The day Rockhold dropped the proverbial ball and the domino drop that followed.

I lost all respect for Bisping after that and his unacceptable behavior as "middleweight champion of the world"

Lol- now the guy wants to fight a welterweight at 195 pounds to put his career to bed ???
Nick should call his bluff and accept cause this will retire Mike cause he will ultimately decline the bout and decide that the GSP payday was good enough and " he'll call it a day".

Diaz will get the praise and a big payday fight ( lol- if Nick decides to fight)
Ping ducking top contenders to fight a senior citizen and a WW as “MW champ” is the reason why Mousasi is in Bellator.

Ping ducking top contenders to fight a senior citizen and a WW as “MW champ” is the reason why Mousasi is in Bellator.
Ex- fucking-actly.I didn't want to add that in there cause many know the supporter I am of the Dreamcatcher and I personally blame ping for him not being here.
Spot on brah.

Bisping : " Mousasi v. Bisping is just bad for business"

What champion of any fistic,combat sport says that when employer approaches you with the #3 or #4 contender of your division ?

Ex- fucking-actly.I didn't want to add that in there cause many know the supporter I am of the Dreamcatcher and I personally blame ping for him not being here.
Spot on brah.

Bisping : " Mousasi v. Bisping is just bad for business"

What champion of any fistic,combat sport says that when employer approaches you with the #3 or #4 contender of your division ?
Ping is probably the worst UFC “champ” in history

We can say what we want about mike, but he reminds me of Edgar in the sense that neither of them are brutally talented Or gifted physically. Both ed and Ping worked extremely hard to accomplish what they did, so we need to give at least some due to both Ed and Ping.

We can say what we want about mike, but he reminds me of Edgar in the sense that neither of them are brutally talented Or gifted physically. Both ed and Ping worked extremely hard to accomplish what they did, so we need to give at least some due to both Ed and Ping.
Pinger will be missed when he retires, that is true.

Hands down. I can't think of any MMA champ that declined to fight 3 of the top 4 fighters of division after winning title.......then accepting a fight against the #15 fighter of division (which ,lol- he arguably lost).
Then fights a 170er who hadn't fought in 4 years and looks fantastic( bisping, being facetious)as Pierre handles him.Pierre ,then, almost immediately vacated.
I mean WHAT THE FUCK ?

"Bisping: hey Lucas..... Im fighting Nick Diaz for my last fight, who do you think will win?

Lucas : Nick DIAAAAAAAAAAAZ!!!!!

Bisping: little bastard LOL"

cant wait for the embeddeds if this fight happens lol

Bisping is retired while the top MW's are calling him out, but if Nick calls him out, he'll suddenly be un-retired and they'll fight for an interim belt?

lol

Folks who want to see him against top competition are either forgetting his last two fights or want him in a noncompetitive smash fest to send him into retirement via hospital.

Nick Diaz is a good retirement fight. Bisping/Hendo 2 was entertaining, I'd even be down for #3.

^ this.

the MW division still hasn't really recovered from the shitstorm following UFC 199.

bisping was known as a warrior and someone who would fight anyone but its amazing how the title absolutely transformed him. his reign and the attitude he had as champion for me is the worst in ufc history.

he should definitely give rockhold the trilogy fight. it's a fight he had talked about wanting recently.. and I don't ujnderstand why he is backtracking now.

bisping owes his entire career and legacy to rockhold. if he had lost at 199 as he should've there would have been no opportunities for the hendo fight.. shit talking.. ducking.. promotions and advertising... and of course the gsp fight. the least he can do is offer luke the satisfaction of getting that fight back.

Damn I feel that thing you call remorse. Since losing the belt Micheal Bisping has sounded like a sorry sack of chit.

And still Bisping ducks top competition.
He is under no obligation to fight anyone he doesnt want to,he no longer has the belt. He isnt ducking anyone,there isnt anyone to duck.

Hey Toner....remember when Bisping beat the fuck out of roided Silva? That was awesome

@Dozer .

Nice username cuck.

The Count goes out on a high profile win if this happens.

Diaz complains about his opponent not fighting again.

Book it

Back