Michael "Phenom" Page does it again!!

crushing cans, making fans
getting paid, getting laid
playing Coker like a fiddle
no one can solve
the MVP riddle

MVP opponent:
Do you event train bro?

Joe Schilling is looking to come back to MMA. A fight with Page could be fun.

If Punk gets dropped by UFC you know he’s next in line for MVP at Bellator

Dude he already has a nickname. Stop making your stupid names for fighters.

tumblr_p6gmitJG921w36rr3o1_500.gif

I can beat up my 11 year old cousin the exact same way.

Does that impress you?

Not a fan of his arrogance but I really do appreciate the unorthodox style and skill involved.

At this point he's a can crusher IMO.. but I still have so much fun watching him compete.

We need more fighters who put their own unique twist into their fighting style. Too many guys just train drills and fight like pre-programmed robots..

I know boxing has you fight cans until like your 15th or 20th fight usually, but I'll be excited when he beats someone who isn't 1-5.

Not a fan of his arrogance but I really do appreciate the unorthodox style and skill involved.

At this point he's a can crusher IMO.. but I still have so much fun watching him compete.

We need more fighters who put their own unique twist into their fighting style. Too many guys just train drills and fight like pre-programmed robots..

But the point of competition is to see if this unique style works against real opponents and not cannon fodder. Thats the beauty like with Duran, Marciano, Canelo, Manny, Robinson..etc. Everyone can ali shuffle and slip like a god with low guard against someone way beneath their skill level.

No problem with MVP building up his resume but he is long over that point. Michael Ciach has lost his last two bouts per KO and is now 1-6. I guess annother milestone in MVPs career.

At this point its just pathetic to only fight journeyman and especially mock them as he is the undisputed world champ. Its like going to kids class and beat the 12year olds down.
I wouldnt pay a Dollar to see these mismatches. A cheap Naseem Hamed copy.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Let them test him against relevant opponents not against those tomato cans like now.

Last edited:
Let them test him against a relevant opponents not against those tomato cans like now.

If he refuses to have relevant opponents in MMA, why would he agree to have them in boxing?

If he refuses to have relevant opponents in MMA, why would he agree to have them in boxing?
Because people only buy this shit for a certain amount of time after that they all see that he is only a can crusher nothing more nothing less.

Back