Michael Page

Conor, Ronda, Cyborg have proven that it's not who you fight, it's how you fight.
mvp is getting his hype hat fitted right now.
kleermaker10.gif

I was quoting the original post lol. Truthfully though, I don't think Cyborg is a good way to gauge his progress. He has been out of his prime for a long time. I would like to see Page step up his competition.
I totally get that but if you offered a lot of 10-0 fighters a fight with a BJJ black belt who has almost 40 fights on his record. I wonder what they'd say. He's also fighting another guy now with over 30 fights on his record, and undefeated in Bellator. It's hard because I agree with you as a fan but I understand what's the most sensible option for Page.

he is 29 now should be in UFC asap before it is too late. Would like to see him KO hendricks

Ben Saunders would have been a great match-up when Ben left the UFC this year.

I'd love to see MVP tested against a lengthy WW with good striking and great grappling.

The jury is still out. Very hard to make an assumption given his level of competition. One thing you cannot deny is that he is very entertaining and has a decent skill set to back it up, so far. I can see him doing huge ppv numbers if he ever signs with the ufc.

Bellator's big fight at 170 is Rory MacDonald vs. MVP. If Page wins that, and beats Koreshkov to boot, he's top three IMO.

Too bad MacDonald's sitting out until mid-2017. MVP should get a title shot in the interim.

Lol at a title shot. He's ducking any decent Bellator fighter, he would want nothing to do with Koreshkov.

Top 20 maybe. His style would be fucking horrible against anyone with decent stand up.
Dumb. He KO's any welterweight that tries to stand with him not named wonderboy. He's a world champion kick boxer. His standup is beyond decent.

If you took Wonderboy and made him faster, and gave him 1 shot KO power, you have MVP.
Thank you. Zuffa zombies don't seem to understand this. He would have just as much success, if not more success than wonderboy. They are both world class and on a whole other level than anyone else striking wise

Nope, MVP is nowhere near Wonderboy. All MVP can do is crush cans who have no stand up.
Continued delusion. Your opinion is literally dead wrong and does not matter. His kickboxing credentials speak for themselves. Just the same as wonderboy. Next-level strikers. I'm just trying to figure out what caused you to write off world class standup that easy. Lack of knowledge or...

Ducking any decent bellator fighter lol blatant lies

He's fought scrubs over there. Bottom of Bellator's barrel to the point Santos was a huge step up in competition. It's laughable, and no one else on their roster is getting protected like that. I highly doubt Bellator is feeding him low level opponents on their own just because, he is probably asking for these fights.

Lima and Koreshkov were thrown directly into tournaments when they joined Bellator. This dude is 6 fights in and still hasn't fought anyone.

He's fought scrubs over there. Bottom of Bellator's barrel to the point Santos was a huge step up in competition. It's laughable, and no one else on their roster is getting protected like that. I highly doubt Bellator is feeding him low level opponents on their own just because, he is probably asking for these fights.

Lima and Koreshkov were thrown directly into tournaments when they joined Bellator. This dude is 6 fights in and still hasn't fought anyone.
Have you ever thought about it from the other side of the coin? If you were one of those "top" guys from bellator would you want anything to do with Michael Page? Absolutely not. He's not just a kickboxer like wonderboy, he has SERIOUS power. In my eyes, it's Lima and koreshkov that want nothing to do with him. You are right though, I'm also not interested in seeing him crush cans anymore.

Have you ever thought about it from the other side of the coin? If you were one of those "top" guys from bellator would you want anything to do with Michael Page? Absolutely not. He's not just a kickboxer like wonderboy, he has SERIOUS power. In my eyes, it's Lima and koreshkov that want nothing to do with him. You are right though, I'm also not interested in seeing him crush cans anymore.

Lol so Lima and Koreshkov are fighting at the top of the division, taking on all comers and you think they're scared of the can crusher? Cmon man. That's delusional.

And don't make me laugh by bringing up his kickboxing credentials. He didn't even fight full contact.

This dude has not mentioned a title shot once. Hasnt called out a single relevant fighter. It's obvious here what's going on. He wants to fight weaker competition and Bellator is obliging him.

Lol so Lima and Koreshkov are fighting at the top of the division, taking on all comers and you think they're scared of the can crusher? Cmon man. That's delusional.

And don't make me laugh by bringing up his kickboxing credentials. He didn't even fight full contact.

This dude has not mentioned a title shot once. Hasnt called out a single relevant fighter. It's obvious here what's going on. He wants to fight weaker competition and Bellator is obliging him.
I don't believe that's obvious at all. You just disregarding his obviously talented striking is delusional. He's quick as a cat, reflexes on 10, and 1 punch KO power... I'm sorry that you don't enjoy it you're missing out. As for his competition level we'll just have to continue to wait and see. He can't just blatantly fight lower level guys his whole career. That will not happen. He will fight those guys eventually and you're dumb if you actually believe he won't. Without a doubt, his first 11 opponents have been more accomplished and better fighters than Conor's first 11 opponents and look where he is now. And he was 9-2 in those fights. Michael Page has demolished every single one of those guys almost without ever being in danger

I don't believe that's obvious at all. You just disregarding his obviously talented striking is delusional. He's quick as a cat, reflexes on 10, and 1 punch KO power... I'm sorry that you don't enjoy it you're missing out. As for his competition level we'll just have to continue to wait and see. He can't just blatantly fight lower level guys his whole career. That will not happen. He will fight those guys eventually and you're dumb if you actually believe he won't. Without a doubt, his first 11 opponents have been more accomplished and better fighters than Conor's first 11 opponents and look where he is now. And he was 9-2 in those fights. Michael Page has demolished every single one of those guys almost without ever being in danger

Aaaaand still waiting. Of course he didn't look so hot in his last fight so he's fighting Derek Anderson coming off a loss.

Hard to see him breaking into top 10. But the dude is fun to watch.

I think his impact wouldn't be too dissimilar to Jimmy Manuwa.

MVP isn't even top 10 in Bellator, padded record bullshit.

Back