Michael Page seems really talented but...

sgtpepper

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
How would he do in the UFC? And do you think he can only pull off many of the thinngs he does with a little bit more ease because he's 6'3 fighting at welterweight?

How would he do in the UFC? And do you think he can only pull off many of the thinngs he does with a little bit more ease because he's 6'3 fighting at welterweight?

He's poor man's Tumenov

Well everyone would look talented vs. mediocre competition...
even Mickey Gall looked like a world beater at one point...

Bellator is taking it easy on him.

I think He still has work to do but he has great talent.

Bellator has been feeding him can after can after can. His "big test" was an old mid-ranged journeyman in Cyborg, then they gave him a 155er who was tailor made for him to beat.

I think he really is good but that style is high risk high reward, he's gonna look like a god or a a fool every fight. The big question is can he keep up that confident style once he gets caught and loses and work to improve from there. If he can, then I can see truly great things from him.

Either way if I was him I'd get to the UFC asap.

Last edited:
He’d get Molly McCanned.

MVP is Bellator's GOAT can crusher. He would get eaten by most UFC WW's in the top 10

Bellator has been feeding him can after can after can. His "big test" was an old mid-ranged journeyman in Cyborg, then they gave him a 155er who was tailor made for him to beat.

I think he really is good but that style is high risk high reward, he's gonna look like a god or a a fool every fight. The big question is can he keep up that confident style once he gets caught and loses and work to improve from there. If he can, then I can see truly great things from him.

Either way if I was him I'd get to the UFC asap.

Cyborg fight was a joke
The only decent WWs he has fought were Fernando Gonzalez and Nah Shon Burrell, and both fights were pretty close

It's obvious he has above avg skill and its the time he starts fighting other fighters in his realm of ability. Then we can see how he fairs.

Personally, he looks great and I think his career will turn out to be very good.

his footwork style and kicks is like wonderboy.

his punching style is like Till.

and his flying knee will make wrestlers think twice about shooting.

Impossible to tell until he faces some top competition. He could be a world beater but equally could get wrestle fucked. He’s obviously a world class striker but how his other aspects of MMA are any ones guess

Back