Michael Page: I've Come to a Conclusion...

That's definitely written by Page or his management.

That page is a mess. Needs to be way shorter.

He'll be making wiki pages for all his can opponents soon, like Fedor fans did

Lol dude you’re not that hot that you need to mention you’re a vegetarian.

? He's into comics and he does yoga. That's about it... I thought you meant they had stuff on there about how he only lasted fourteen seconds during his first encounter with a girl. Or that he fingered his step-cousin behind the stairs at his Aunt Betty's house in the 90's when no one was looking... The stuff Wiki has on there ain't even that personal

? He's into comics and he does yoga. That's about it... I thought you meant they had stuff on there about how he only lasted fourteen seconds during his first encounter with a girl. Or that he fingered his step-cousin behind the stairs at his Aunt Betty's house in the 90's when no one was looking... The stuff Wiki has on there ain't even that personal

Who else knows these random facts? Its either he edits his own page, or some cheeto fingered virgin made it all up. And honestly this seems to tame and boring to be the work of the latter

U have been reading his Wikipedia page multiple times throughout the years?

Someone should edit and see if he changes it
Make a whole section about how much he loves trannies and see what happens

tenor.gif

Mind blown that anybody can edit wikipedia why am i only just learning this.

Was that his cousin Dave.?

Was that his cousin Dave.?
They started calling her Davina after the surgery. And you know, when I think of it, I bet that incident had something to do with how Dave felt later on about his weenie and his dire hatred of it.

Mind blown that anybody can edit wikipedia why am i only just learning this.
They hire folks to change it back, so it's not quite what people think. I read about how this author of a book went on his Wiki page to correct a bunch of inaccuracies about his book, and a day later it got changed back to the errors. He ended up talking to someone with the company who told him he didn't have the "expertise" to make those changes. HE WROTE THE BOOK!
So yeah, it's got the illusion of openness but it's actually controlled by the secret gov't just like everything else

They started calling her Davina after the surgery. And you know, when I think of it, I bet that incident had something to do with how Dave felt later on about his weenie and his dire hatred of it.
I blame the stairs...never go behind the stairs ..

31 already, safe to say he's going to avoid top competition for the rest of his career.

Back