Michael Page in the UFC?

Ogata

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
How would he do if he fought in the UFC? I mean his fighting style takes a page out of Anderson Silva and to an extent Junior Witter.

Inb4 WMzombIEs say he hasn’t fought anybody when he has

Dude would lose to the top 10 imo. There's a reason why he's ducking top competition.

He probably gets grapple-fucked.

If he gets matched against strikers I think he'll do ok.

He is on. 20k/20k contract from Bellator with two fights left. So by the end of next year the UFC can offer him a contract, I think they will unless they are completely giving up on the we division.

He already has a win over Wonderboy, a wrestler would destroy him but otherwise he'd be the most entertaining of fighters.

This again...The guy has not fought anyone with talent.His best win is against a washed up Cyborg.Nobody knows how he will do because he wont fight anyone that is legit.That last guy he fought was close and if he did just a little more he would of won.Page hardly did anything at all and did not deserve that win.I think he gets destroyed in the UFC against top 10.Until he fights and beats better fighters we wont know how good he is.

He already has a win over Wonderboy, a wrestler would destroy him but otherwise he'd be the most entertaining of fighters.

What are talking about, win over Wonderboy? In kickboxing?

His style is definitely entertaining, but I think it will also make him the victim of some brutal KO's. In the very beginning of that video, he's serving up his head on a silver platter. A solid front kick would've been the end of him right there

He's an entertaining fighter, but I think he'd struggle with elite competition. I do hope they sign him though, and I hope his TDD improves.

A win over Paul Daley would go a long way for him. But who's to say he isn't happy at Bellator? He can do boxing, kickboxing on the side and have his own sponsors.

What are talking about, win over Wonderboy? In kickboxing?
Yeah, I believe he injured him badly if I recall. If they fought again it's not like it would be a grappling match. hehehehe

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back