Michael Page has been a pro MMA since 2011

kid, leave your hate behind.
They tried to pair him with Daley. Daley did not accept hence they went with a replacement.

You will have a hard time convincing me that nobody, in Bellator's most stacked division, was available for a milestone card like Bellator 200.

You will have a hard time convincing me that nobody, in Bellator's most stacked division, was available for a milestone card like Bellator 200.
I don't need to convince you of anything.
the fact he was willing to fight Daley already kills this notion he is fighting cans only.

Bellator needs to put him up against Brennan Ward, Lorenz Larkin or Daley. Any of those 3 guys would expose him, and they are upper-middle tier in Bellators 170 division. MVP will always be a can crushing prospect. He will never fight for a Bellator title, let alone in the UFC.

Bellator needs to put him up against Brennan Ward, Lorenz Larkin or Daley. Any of those 3 guys would expose him, and they are upper-middle tier in Bellators 170 division. MVP will always be a can crushing prospect. He will never fight for a Bellator title, let alone in the UFC.
Ward? Really? MVP is already 2-0 against guys who beat Ward.

Ward? Really? MVP is already 2-0 against guys who beat Ward.

Yeah, because MMA Math has always been so reliable.

The MVP/Gonzalez fight was a fluke too. MVP just danced around the whole time and didn’t do any form of damage at all. Fight could have gone to Gonzalez for sure.

Yeah, because MMA Math has always been so reliable.

The MVP/Gonzalez fight was a fluke too. MVP just danced around the whole time and didn’t do any form of damage at all. Fight could have gone to Gonzalez for sure.
I'm not even basing my opinions solely on MMAth.
Firstly MVP should already be ranked higher just off those wins, Ward would be another step back unlike Larkin or Daley.
Secondly remind me what happened when Cyborg got Ward down? Ward was leg locked in seconds, meanwhile MVP almost tapped Cyborg with a leg lock before ending his career. Ward isn't even better than MVP on the ground. The Gonzales fight was pretty boring but Gonzales lost because he did less than MVP who did barely anything. MVP still took rd 1 & 2 easily with his output.

I've no idea why people overrate Ward so highly, is it because he's white, kindof irish and used to post here under an alt account before he got KO'd by McCrory? His biggest win is bloated lightweight Saad Awad. Ricky Rainey and Nah Shon Burrell are better fighters, David Rickels would probably beat him too. I've little doubt that if they ever fought MVP would finish him just as easily as Tamden McCrory did.

I'm not even basing my opinions solely on MMAth.
Firstly MVP should already be ranked higher just off those wins, Ward would be another step back unlike Larkin or Daley.
Secondly remind me what happened when Cyborg got Ward down? Ward was leg locked in seconds, meanwhile MVP almost tapped Cyborg with a leg lock before ending his career. Ward isn't even better than MVP on the ground. The Gonzales fight was pretty boring but Gonzales lost because he did less than MVP who did barely anything. MVP still took rd 1 & 2 easily with his output.

I've no idea why people overrate Ward so highly, is it because he's white, kindof irish and used to post here under an alt account before he got KO'd by McCrory? His biggest win is bloated lightweight Saad Awad. Ricky Rainey and Nah Shon Burrell are better fighters, David Rickels would probably beat him too. I've little doubt that if they ever fought MVP would finish him just as easily as Tamden McCrory did.

MVP has a better ground game than Ward? That’s laughable! Wards wrestling would dominate MVP on the ground.

And no, Wards best win was not the Awad fight. His best fight(s) we’re winning the MW tournament and all the prize money that came with it. He would have easily beat Caveman in the same fashion as he beat Awad too. Hope he returns soon since he’s been out almost a year. MVP will be boxing 1-15 opponents until then.

At the rate MVP is going Chalmers will fight for the belt before he does.

LOL
Zuffa zombies are so envious right now.....

The shortcuts because someone is famous is something UFC does...
Bellator is doing it the right way.
Let him slowly climb through the rankings.

Fernando Gonzalez took him to a split decision, a terrible fight at that.

Back