Michael Page has been a pro MMA since 2011

Wait..... what?

Bellator are doing things the right way with Ed Ruth, Logan Storley, Aj McKee, Tywan Claxton and Joey Davis.. all who are younger than Page and are climbing slowly up the rankings. Page has been "climbing through the rankings" his whole career. He doesn't want a challenge. He just wants to face cans and get paid a lot of money for it.
nah.
he accepted a fight against Daley.
Daley is the one who didn't sign the contract (didn't like the dates).

This alone disproves your theory.

I Did. And it is a stupid post that shows either lack of knowledge, or lack of intelligence. I go for the latter... his and yours BTW.

If you would leave your envy aside, you'd see that they tried to pair him with Daley and Daley did not accept the fight (Did not want to commit to the date).

Let me guess: Daley is a can as well (or else he would fight in the UFC...like CM Punk, right?
Well you haven’t made any points you dummy

I just meant people who aren't in the UFC or haven't got a snowballs chance in hell of winning the title again so they left.
Than whats with Werdum(Strikeforce), Junior Dos Santos(Strikeforce), Daniel Cormier and tons of others... and there they were all wrecked in strikeforce. The ufc is the biggest fake circut in mma history and never had the best talent in any point in time. Just look and john "bum" jones, never seen a more fake hype than his, the dude didnt fought anyone who isnt trtless 40+ and los his chin and on a lossing streak and even then to win he needs tons of roids, painkillers, eyepoks and cokain and still nearly gets his arm folded the wrong direction. And yes for causals connor mcgregor is an legit champ(not defending the title for 2 years) and every org that is not the ufc has only cans, cause dana white said so. And to market to these guys bellator has MVP. MVP fights cans cause he is bellators mcgregor but the difference is they give him cans(=no obvious fixes like the alvarez fight) and not the title. And before someone calls me an idiot im just quoting khabib https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...rez-fixed-ufc-209-tony-ferguson-a7607201.html so to make thinks short mvp is the same as rousey, nunez, mcgregor, jones but just without a title.

Last edited:
Nah... It merely went over your head.... hence why I noted the lack of intelligence...

You proved me right and didn't disappoint ;)
No, you didn’t do shit. You’re a delusional dork on a keyboard patting yourself on the back...in reality you contributed nothing to this discussion and certainly didn’t address my post. Blocked

No, you didn’t do shit. You’re a delusional dork on a keyboard patting yourself on the back...in reality you contributed nothing to this discussion and certainly didn’t address my post. Blocked
LOL
Post a terrible response then run away and block me.

Only problem with that is that I already proved your ass wrong.
MVP signed a contract to fight Daley.
That alone prove you and all haters wrong since he did sign up to fight a top fighter.

He is even has several custom made, high profile strikers to match up with: Daley, Larkin, Lima. Or he could even fight Joe Schilling at a catchweight.

That is the problem I have. There are plenty of high level striker based opponents they could have MVP fight, I understand why they'd keep him away from the wrestlers from the business aspect of things, but to not be fighting the high end strikers at this point is unacceptable.

Last edited:
Word.

They know if that Rickels fight happened in the UFC. Every thread on the UFC forum would be about MVP. Look how they responded to Greg Hardy knocking out some chump. Or Israel beating some can after losing a round.

MVP is already occupying a couple spaces a day on the UFC forum with shills making thinly veiled “he’s in the wrong place” threads while simultaneously trying to pretend he’s not worthy.

We know a lot of posters have some odd self imposed duty to the UFC. To where they’ll spring into action to discredit anything that’s not under their banner. It’s simply jealousy that UFC doesn’t have MVP.

Rent free

I like MVP. But the real thrill of him being in the ufc is that sure he might fight rickels for first fight, but they would only give him higher ranked fighters after that, so it is more exciting to follow him. In bellator, they fed him cans for 4 years.

nah.
he accepted a fight against Daley.
Daley is the one who didn't sign the contract (didn't like the dates).

This alone disproves your theory.
So because Daley got injured and had to pull out, he didn't want to chase bigger challenges? He is 31. If he wanted to fight for the title, I think he would have been making more of an effort, rather accepting fights with complete cans.

Page is happy right where he is at. He doesn't want any part of the WW contenders. His biggest wins are Nah-Shon Burrell and David Rickels - which are not bad names. But you can't say that a fighter like Page is trying to move up the rankings... he is at the same point as when he first fought with Bellator.

So because Daley got injured and had to pull out, he didn't want to chase bigger challenges? He is 31. If he wanted to fight for the title, I think he would have been making more of an effort, rather accepting fights with complete cans.

Page is happy right where he is at. He doesn't want any part of the WW contenders. His biggest wins are Nah-Shon Burrell and David Rickels - which are not bad names. But you can't say that a fighter like Page is trying to move up the rankings... he is at the same point as when he first fought with Bellator.
LOL at such absolute nonsense.

Daley is a top fighter which he wanted to fight.
He just beat the caveman, a good veteran who is perennial top guy in Bellator.

You are repeating things you hear without thinking about what those words mean.
And the fact that reality proved you wrong multiple times should have been enough for you to stop hating over nothing....

But alas, haters always ignore what they don't like (i.e. reality) just so they can keep hating...

Than whats with Werdum(Strikeforce), Junior Dos Santos(Strikeforce), Daniel Cormier and tons of others... and there they were all wrecked in strikeforce. The ufc is the biggest fake circut in mma history and never had the best talent in any point in time. Just look and john "bum" jones, never seen a more fake hype than his, the dude didnt fought anyone who isnt trtless 40+ and los his chin and on a lossing streak and even then to win he needs tons of roids, painkillers, eyepoks and cokain and still nearly gets his arm folded the wrong direction. And yes for causals connor mcgregor is an legit champ(not defending the title for 2 years) and every org that is not the ufc has only cans, cause dana white said so. And to market to these guys bellator has MVP. MVP fights cans cause he is bellators mcgregor but the difference is they give him cans(=no obvious fixes like the alvarez fight) and not the title. And before someone calls me an idiot im just quoting khabib https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...rez-fixed-ufc-209-tony-ferguson-a7607201.html so to make thinks short mvp is the same as rousey, nunez, mcgregor, jones but just without a title.
Daniel Cormier and Werdum were wrekt in Strikeforce? JDS fought in strike force? Out. You don't know what you're talking about.

This is one of the worst posts of all time

LOL at such absolute nonsense.

Daley is a top fighter which he wanted to fight.
He just beat the caveman, a good veteran who is perennial top guy in Bellator.

You are repeating things you hear without thinking about what those words mean.
And the fact that reality proved you wrong multiple times should have been enough for you to stop hating over nothing....

But alas, haters always ignore what they don't like (i.e. reality) just so they can keep hating...
There is a difference between wanting to fight a top guy and fighting a top guy.

Rickels has lost to every good fighter that he has faced. He is a veteran - not a top guy.

I just don't understand why you think Page wants to fight top fighters.. excluding this canceled fight with Daley, he doesn't want to fight any contender, and don't get me started on his boxing 'career'.

He wanted to fight Daley (who pulled out) and now he wants to part of him, or any contender. I will admit I am wrong if he fights a contender, but until then.....

There is a difference between wanting to fight a top guy and fighting a top guy.

Rickels has lost to every good fighter that he has faced. He is a veteran - not a top guy.

I just don't understand why you think Page wants to fight top fighters.. excluding this canceled fight with Daley, he doesn't want to fight any contender, and don't get me started on his boxing 'career'.

He wanted to fight Daley (who pulled out) and now he wants to part of him, or any contender. I will admit I am wrong if he fights a contender, but until then.....
This is simple logic.
If he accepts a fight against a contender and that contender pulls out, the you can't continue to claim he wants no part of top contenders.

Rickles, and cyborg are not bad fights for he just broke the 10 fight mark recently now his last three fights I at least knew who the fighters were prior lol.. I am fine with where he is at I expect him to be headlining cards against the biggest names bellator can give him by next year

I only kid speak kid truth kid.

Stop, kid sucking on kid can crushers kid dick kid and open your eyes, kid.
you can't even argue without having a hissy fit...
grow up, kid.
Learn that no matter how mad you get, it doesn't make your argument any better.

he signed up to fight a top contender.
You are just a brainless hater. One that was proven wrong... but continues coming back without adding any point to your asinine hate.

exposed and frustrated...

Daniel Cormier and Werdum were wrekt in Strikeforce? JDS fought in strike force? Out. You don't know what you're talking about.

This is one of the worst posts of all time
Than you cant explain the glourious performance from werdum against overeem... And cormier fought in strikeforce only 40+ chinless over the hill guys he could only archieve a decision over barnett so thats for you super impressive? And for the dos santos fight i meant that one of theyre best just got wrecked by some dude who fought the longest elsewhere but not in the ufc, so you should better explain why that is, if every were else there are only fighting bums according to dana white.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notnormal
Back