Michael Page has been a pro MMA since 2011

He obviously has no intention to challenge himself and climb the rankings. I consider most his fights exhibitions than anything else.
Yea that's what I'm taking away from his career, and more power to him I say. The fight game has a habit of chewing men up, and spitting them out broke and brain damaged. MVP has his health, alot of money. Not every guy is going to go down the stand and bang, fighting for pride nonsense. I'd rather fight smart not hard.

And has never excaped the title of prospect, constantly fights cans, and doesn't have any intention on going for a title fight.

Whenever he KOs some journey man or green can in "spectacular fashion" I just can't bring myself to care. In fact, I'm angered by the fact that the industry even pays him attention and hypes him up.

If you could have him fight ONE legit fight in MMA to watch him get sonned, who would it be? He's a circus act.
That's how it is in boxing tho. They'll usually give a prospect a journeyman with a fucked up record. But for mma, he just beat caveman. Caveman has a decent name and is a decent fighter who fought for the belt before. U acting like caveman is 1-5 lol.

Dude makes a solid living beating up can's while impressing 99% of casuals who think hes an amazing MMA fighter.

Beats working in mc donalds, more power to him.

Chris Pratt was just talking about him and Bellator in the Jimmy Fallon show, probably gonna recycle that story for most of his Jurassic World press tour interviews, when was the last time a celebrity mentioned the UFC on national tv?

MVP is a fantastic promotional tool for Bellator, they are gonna milk him for all he is worth before trowing him to the wolfs.

Its a shame, he has real skills but hed rather box cans for David Haye and fight face first lws with no defense like Rickels just so his brand stays alive.

I was excited for him at one point but now I really don't care.

Why do people get so upset about MVP? He's flashy, entertaining and knocks people out. No one has ever said he's elite or his opponents are elite. Could be worse, he could smother people for 15 minutes every fight and decision his way to the same record.

"Slowly climb through the rankings"

What a fucking joke lmao. The UFC reject all went to Bellator and got title shots or the title itself within a year or two of joining.

He's over here fighting cans with a record of 1-5...

What a bum.
You even talk like Dana. They really gotta either get some better bots or hire more talented people. Your shits transparent.

If mvp wants to crush cans and entertain people that way, that's on him and strikeforce. It is absolutely none of your concern. Just like, it's none of my concern that your head up the ufcs ass.

how the fuck are people defending MVP in this subject, I don't know

"Slowly climb through the rankings"

What a fucking joke lmao. The UFC reject all went to Bellator and got title shots or the title itself within a year or two of joining.

He's over here fighting cans with a record of 1-5...

What a bum.

LOL at this revisionism.
You forget that most guys UFC signed up from Bellator also went and became UFC champions or top contenders....

He’s not climbing through the rankings dumb ass, he’s fighting cans and journeymen. Did you not read op?

I Did. And it is a stupid post that shows either lack of knowledge, or lack of intelligence. I go for the latter... his and yours BTW.

Yeah, maybe he'll fight a contender by 2038.

If you would leave your envy aside, you'd see that they tried to pair him with Daley and Daley did not accept the fight (Did not want to commit to the date).

Let me guess: Daley is a can as well (or else he would fight in the UFC...like CM Punk, right?

Word.

They know if that Rickels fight happened in the UFC. Every thread on the UFC forum would be about MVP. Look how they responded to Greg Hardy knocking out some chump. Or Israel beating some can after losing a round.

MVP is already occupying a couple spaces a day on the UFC forum with shills making thinly veiled “he’s in the wrong place” threads while simultaneously trying to pretend he’s not worthy.

We know a lot of posters have some odd self imposed duty to the UFC. To where they’ll spring into action to discredit anything that’s not under their banner. It’s simply jealousy that UFC doesn’t have MVP.

Rent free
0VrBqN.gif

Isn't it amazing how they want to make claims that no one outside the UFC are worthey.... when they just had an event with CM Punk at the main card???

Ok, what kind of kool-aid are you drinking? Everyone back at worlwide is in agreement that the amount of protection MVP has gotten is disgusting and wish nothing more than him actually facing off against someone legit to see if he can pull off the same stunts he does against middle of the pack guys.

Fernando Gonzalez is the best guy he fought, and that was a forgettable match.

They've been building him up for like half-a-decade now, how slowly do you want him to climb through the rankings? He's not even doing it at a snail's pace ffs.
sigh... if you were half honest, you'd know they tried to sign Daley to fight MVP and Daley did not agree on the date.
If Daley is not a step up, I don't know what the UYFC is paying you, but it should not be enough to make you this blind.

He is in Bellator's best division and, if he wins one more, he'll have the second longest win streak in the history of Bellator : he'll have as many consecutive wins as Askren and Chandler had in their reign of dominance. Yet he still avoids the top guys at his weight and even last fought a random lightweight.
kid, leave your hate behind.
They tried to pair him with Daley. Daley did not accept hence they went with a replacement.

<{Heymansnicker}>
Couldn't he climb up the ranking a little slower? I worry he might fight someone in top10 way too soon at this speed lol
yawn... paul daley... read the above posts or do your homework, kid.

yawn... paul daley... read the above posts or do your homework, kid.
<JerryWWF>
Paul daley kid hasn't fought kid MVP kid at least for now Kid, Kid

But seriously, why do you always write like a mentally handicapped 50 years old redneck?

yawn... paul daley... go check.
<JerryWWF>
Paul daley kid didn't fight kid MVP kid at least for now Kid, Kid

Kid.... do your homework before showing how stupid you are.

Bellator attempted to sign Daley to fight MVP.
Daley did not agree on dates, so they had to replace him.

If that is not a step up on competition, I don't know what is.
But the fact is: they are trying to get him a top fighter to fight against.

You are hating on nothing based solely on your hate and ignorance.

Kid.... do your homework before showing how stupid you are.

Bellator attempted to sign Daley to fight MVP.
Daley did not agree on dates, so they had to replace him.

If that is not a step up on competition, I don't know what is.
But the fact is: they are trying to get him a top fighter to fight against.

You are hating on nothing based solely on your hate and ignorance.

Again, Kid MVP hasn't Kid Fought KId Anyone KId in top 10 Kid. Is this a fact or not, kid ??

LOL
Zuffa zombies are so envious right now.....

The shortcuts because someone is famous is something UFC does...
Bellator is doing it the right way.
Let him slowly climb through the rankings.
Wait..... what?

Bellator are doing things the right way with Ed Ruth, Logan Storley, Aj McKee, Tywan Claxton and Joey Davis.. all who are younger than Page and are climbing slowly up the rankings. Page has been "climbing through the rankings" his whole career. He doesn't want a challenge. He just wants to face cans and get paid a lot of money for it.

Back