Michael Page becoming free agent

Bellator's WW division is stacked. Why they didnt make the fight with Daley when they both wanted it... Cant wait to see MVP next fight.

Dunno about that DE.

By the end of this contract he'd only have had 14 fights, I wouldn't really call that 'wasting his prime'. If he came to the UFC and started near the bottom - which he should - I reckon he'd be better developed and have a great shot to make real waves. Sometimes it can be good not to rush things.

Just hope the UFC doesn't bring him over and purposely set him up to fail just to prove their superiority to a rival promotion.

The dude is 30, he only has a few years left of his prime. Yeah I don't think he should come to the UFC and face the killers right out the gate. But he isn't even fighting the top guys in the promotion he's already in. If he comes to the UFC this year, which is unlikely, he only has a few years to go after gold or the money fights. He's weakening himself by fighting bums.

UFC's WW division isn't that much better than Bellators. He's probably going to fight one more can after anderson and then go to the UFC where he can show off his shit on a bigger stage.
U could even argue Bellator´s more promising...

If he win's gold in Bellator I think that locks him into Bellator. He's going to want to fight a can again probably. I think if he wanted gold in Bellator, he would've went for it a few fights ago, but he's purposely fighting cans to get out of his contract quick and safe so he can go to the UFC.
Theyre gonna match any offer

Well look athe level of competition he is getting knockouts over. Not exactly top 50 talent.

Who cares? Are you implying the UFC shouldn't sign him? Maybe he'll work out or maybe he's not that good and he'll be a bum. But lets find out!

Sure he's fighting guys in the top 800. He's also putting on a show and looking like an ass kicker doing it. If nothing else, we see the type of abilities this guy has, stuff very few fighters even have the balls to try.

I say sign him and find out what he's made of. Or... we could let him stay in bellator so he can continue to fight bums for the rest of his career, and never find out what his full potential is.

He would get killed by any fringe top 25 guy

this next guy he is facing is not really a can. And if he wins this fight he is almost certain to get a top level opponent next.

Anderson is a mid-tier fighter, he wouldn't be top 20 in UFC. Also he is a LW fighting at WW because Bellator don't wanna give MVP some top WW for once

He's good, but he's squandering his prime.

The dude is 30, he only has a few years left of his prime. Yeah I don't think he should come to the UFC and face the killers right out the gate. But he isn't even fighting the top guys in the promotion he's already in. If he comes to the UFC this year, which is unlikely, he only has a few years to go after gold or the money fights. He's weakening himself by fighting bums.
I guess that's fair, I figured he was a couple of years younger than that.

Don't understand the hype here, he's been protected and pitted against weak opposition (by Bellator standard) and now he's talking about moving on? lol

There's nothing yet to suggest he'd even crack the UFC top 10

Who cares? Are you implying the UFC shouldn't sign him? Maybe he'll work out or maybe he's not that good and he'll be a bum. But lets find out!

Sure he's fighting guys in the top 800. He's also putting on a show and looking like an ass kicker doing it. If nothing else, we see the type of abilities this guy has, stuff very few fighters even have the balls to try.

I say sign him and find out what he's made of. Or... we could let him stay in bellator so he can continue to fight bums for the rest of his career, and never find out what his full potential is.
yes he has highlight reel kos over bums. lets not get too excited. he struggled against gonzalez who has a stellar record of 25-14 or something.

I made a thread stating that he will be the next UFC champ and big PPV star. people doubted me. can't wait to bump

MVP is Erick Silva level hype without the losses because he hasn't fought anyone worthwhile.

Overrated can crusher.

Now they didn't go after Ben Askren for the exact opposite reason. If they don't go after this guy guns blazing, the UFC is full of fucking idiots and I swear to god I'll probably be done with them. Hopefully we get to see how good this guy is real soon.

LOL, did you see his last fight? So much excitement 90% of the viewers fell asleep.

Bellator's WW division is stacked. Why they didnt make the fight with Daley when they both wanted it... Cant wait to see MVP next fight.

You think Coker didn't think of that matchup or something? Daley doesn't really want the fight...not when he can fight guys like Rory.

I made a thread stating that he will be the next UFC champ and big PPV star. people doubted me. can't wait to bump

Please link it so it can be bumped later.

Bring him in and please give him a real fight

Back