Michael Moore vs Bert Cooper Highlights

What's the announcer talking about with Moore getting sued by Don King for aggravated assault?

Never did like Moore's documentaries. The only tip from him I ever took to up my game was to go to Cuba to get free healthcare. I have Medicaid now so I'm in a much better place than before.

Never did like Moore's documentaries. The only tip from him I ever took to up my game was to go to Cuba to get free healthcare. I have Medicaid now so I'm in a much better place than before.

I always mess up Moore and moorer's

I saw Bert knock out Rocky Pepeli live. Bert was always one of my favorites, so hot and cold, all his problems outside the ring, etc.. But when "on" you could really see his potential. Loved his short, chopping right hand, and also when he would imitate the Tyson combo of the right to the body followed immediately by the right uppercut.

A classic Bert moment welcoming a street fighter to the pro world

Oliver McCall, one of the best chins in the game...ever, stated that the hardest he has even been hit was by Bert Cooper in a sparring session.

Yeah I remember I saw one of his kos on usa Tuesday night fights...brutal no and welcomed another fighter to the pro ranks.

Back