Michael Joseph Perry Fans

Eh..... Fuck it. Count me in. I'm entertained. I'm not quite sure why, but I like the dude. He's raw and honest in a world where most aren't. I don't think he's a world beater, but I respect his discipline.

Welcome

Now sit back, contribute, and enjoy the ride.

Fighters have fans that will stand by them when they win.

PMP has suppprters that respect the hell out of warrior spirit.

We are one of the few fan bases that no matter what happens, we're still here.

Win, lose, draw, Platinum Mike Perry has changed our lives so much that we will never turn our back on him.

The reason this generates so much hatred is because majority of Sherdoggers are known bandwagon hopping fake fans who can't stand people who stand behind their favorite fighter. It is all about the momentum around here. Plus the lack of ability to understand very simple sarcasm.

But its okay. It is Sherdog after all :)

<JonesDXSuckIt><36>

With the best regards, Platinum Nation OG Platinum.
This is a thinly veiled troll thread or what?

He had a brutaly honest interview there with Ariel.
I gotta say from that interview Mike Perry is a crazy dude. He has some anger management issues. Dangerous element for society, good that he fights in cage.

Lol! This is still a thing? Even after Jouban and Ponzi brutalized Perry? At this point he’s basically a meme
Which part of running and point fighting involves brutalising someone?

Griffin is going to beat his ass

Even got Griffin in a little parlay with Latifi

<Moves>

Most unusual hype train in a long time....even the Alexa Grasso hypetrain was more understandable
Perry is not as good as Sherdog jokes, but you can rest assured that he will beat Griffin's ass. The last time Dana fed a Griffin to a tailor made match up as bad as this was when Andy clowned Forrest. This is a tailor made mauling for the fans, an utter showcase and stylistic gimme for the much more popular PMP.

That dude's a scrub bro, I thought the joke was over.
this man knows....
200w.gif

200w.gif

Very beautiful post. I'm man enough to admit I got choked up.

This is random but let's not forget..."Meek Mill needs to get on my level". PMP referring to Emil Meek.

Hope he makes quick work of griffin and then calls out Darren till. Anyone hear if Till is gonna be in attentendance? I think that’s why he’s been so quiet and decided against the Gunnar fight. He’s hoping for perry to win this weekend.
Till will straight up murder Perry

Till will straight up murder Perry

2 KOs/TKOs, 2 Decisions, and 1 Draw is his UFC record. Knocking out Cowboy isn't some insane win after all the head trauma he's had over the years. Masvidal ko'd him twice and that was far more impressive.

Hope he makes quick work of griffin and then calls out Darren till. Anyone hear if Till is gonna be in attentendance? I think that’s why he’s been so quiet and decided against the Gunnar fight. He’s hoping for perry to win this weekend.
If you’re a Perry fan you better hope he doesn’t call out Till. Go for Lawler. I fight where he at least has a chance

Fighters levels

Can
Journeyman
Top 10
Gatekeeper
Contender
Champ
Goat

Platinum

Back